RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,170.80

₽1,828.71

Экономия: ₽657.92 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Thymulus Strong Immune Support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1864729 Sep 02, 2008

This is the only thymus supplement I found with polypeptide fractions, a necessary ingredient for thymus supplementation. The balance with the Chinese immunity herb Astragalus was a selling point for me. I trust this company and have had good response to the product.

Boost immune system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1852611 Jun 25, 2008

This product was recommended by my doctor to help boost my immune system. Along with other treatments, it is helping.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Why so many noxious fillers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3000164 Dec 29, 2013

The product formulation is excellent. I'll give it five stars. All the excipients brings it down to a three. C'mon ET there's no need for all that junk in the capsule. You'll get me back as a customer if you take that stuff out.

Illness Preventer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1920385 Mar 30, 2009

I always use this product when I feel an illness coming on and it usually stops it or lessens the time I am sick.

THYMULUS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1391031 Nov 01, 2008

INCREDIBLE STUFF--

Doctor prescribed this

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1852029 Sep 14, 2008

for my wife. Seems to work well. Also she take the thyroid support too.

Cold Free

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3289119 Jun 11, 2009

Use this alternating with Natrol My Defense. Get 1 cold a year while other people in office are sick regularly. Haven't had the flu in 12 years.

Support Your Immune System

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3325439 Apr 05, 2011

This was prescribed to our family by our naturopathic doctor. It's great to take a few days a week to keep your immunity level up. Or you can take it when you're feeling rundown to try to forestall getting sick. If you do fall ill, you can take extra to help recuperate faster. Of course, check with your practitioner to make sure this supplement is right for you.

Good immune support

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1642118 Mar 17, 2012

My husband uses this product every winter to boost his immune system to ward off colds and flu. It seems to work as he is seldom sick.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Finally on the right path to handling my allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1700594 May 29, 2009