Enzymatic Therapy, Metabolic Advantage, Thyroid Formula, 100 Capsules

русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Truly amazed and grateful

Posted by Reviewer2452252 From Canada on Mar 12, 2009

Those single stars in the last two reviews make no sense as they don't rate the product. I have hypothyroid, as do my three sisters, who are all on prescription meds. In the past year and a half, I have been feeling "beat" all the time and lacking motivation to work out due to fatigue. I took this product and in three days (that's no exaggeration), I am back to my old self. I even beat my sprint-on-the-treadmill record this morning. I feel way more powerful and confident and youthful. My husband commented on this as well.

Пожаловаться

Helps with the other t's on the thyroid tests

Posted by Reviewer2396425 From North Carolina on Dec 29, 2007

Am hypothyroid and this makes me feel so much better than just the prescription thyroid by itself

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2566378 From California on Apr 11, 2008

This product really works! I didn't think so at first but I continued using it and in 3 weeks time I feel that my digestion has improved, as well as some aches in my sides have vanished. And the added plus is that I am losing weight I now have plenty of energy to walk more than ever! I would recommend this product to anyone who has a sluggish thyroid and/or digestive system. Thank you IHerb for your great prices and quick deliveries.

Enzymatic Therapy, Thryroid Formula

Posted by Reviewer2085227 From New Hampshire on Jul 02, 2008

Great product. I tried Thyroid Energy by Now foods in January... NO Comparison. This product DOES something... that did NOTHING!

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1430737 From California on Dec 15, 2007

I've been taking this product for a few years and when I have run out I noticed a decrease in my energy level. I don't have the side effects with this product as I did when I was on prescription medications for my thyroid.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »