| Russia
| USD ($)

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
您的购物车是空的
不过这并不是必须如此。
继续购物。

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Enzymatic Therapy, L-Тианин, Стресс 60 овощных капсул

$12.29
$19.50
Экономия: $7.21 (скидка 37%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 13 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Effective Relaxant

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2666562 Jan 27, 2007

This product noticeably calms my nerves and helps me get to sleep. The effect is noticeable within about 20 minutes. I find it most effective when I take it on an empty stomach.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

So far my favorite theanine

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1139510 Oct 26, 2009

I don't know why these would work any better than another brand of pretty much the same thing but for some reason they do.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Works for me

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1487592 Mar 17, 2011

I was recommended to take these to keep stress down. I can tell a calmness difference when i take these as opposed to when i dont take them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

brings a bit of peace

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1908266 Mar 04, 2008

I like to take one in the evening as a way of de-stressing a little. The caps seem to work well against tension, but the effect is subtle. I seem to do better with them than without them. I trust Enzymatic Therapy to provide quality.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I'm so relaxed!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2575513 Apr 21, 2008

Great product for helping with stress and sleep. It's much more subtle than pharma drugs and helps to keep the edge off.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »