RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,151.61

₽1,798.73

Экономия: ₽647.12 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
  • Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

My kids love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1574736 Mar 24, 2007

This is the only brand of greens drink my kids will ask for. A great way to get more veggies, fruit and fiber into them!

so healthy

Отзыв оставлен mrkq10 Oct 30, 2007

it tastes great alone and with smoothy,and also very healthy and boosts energy.

Great Buy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1149190 Apr 14, 2008

Not only is this a great product but iHerb.com provides a great deal. I found this product in a store recently and it was 40% more expensive than it was on iHerb.com.

Customer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2402656 Jan 13, 2009

This is my favorite greens drink, tastes pleasant compared to the other greens drinks. And it helps me get my daily supply of vegetables.

very good taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2123199 Mar 12, 2009

This product tastes very good. It carved my sugar cravings.

Earth's Promise greens

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1721572 Oct 07, 2009

I've used this product for years; after moving and getting settled, I couldn't figure out why I didn't feel as sharp. I forgot my greens! It is also gluten-free and a good way to get fruits and veggies in when the day just doesn't allow a good meal.

Overpowering taste

Отзыв оставлен WellnessRoad Apr 23, 2013

I chose this product due to the high amount of green fruits and vegetables and the fact that it's vegetarian, gluten free and contains no added sugar. The powder mixes well with water but I just can't get past the overpowering kiwi taste. Even though the flavours are natural, the taste is extremely sweet and artificial. I will not repurchase.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great stuff, can't get enough.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2298017 Feb 21, 2011

All the Earth Promise Enzymatic Therapy products ROCK! Great taste and you'll like the way you get a noticeable healthy booooost for your daily activities. It will help in the fiber department as well ,-) I like this flavor mixed into the new V8 Fruit Splash drinks Yummy!

Green Drink

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3343283 May 26, 2009

I like this mix. It tastes good and I know I am getting the nutrition my body needs. I woke up with a hang over one day from eating greasy food and took this and felt much better pretty quick. I try to take it everyday.

Fantastic Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2764498 Feb 06, 2009

I have ordered it several times and it is a wonderful product. Will be using it more in the future for my 2 year old. I-Herb is a terrific company as well, great marriage. Keep up the good work.

Позиции 1-10 из 15