Впервые в iHerb?!

Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Cholesterol Dropping

Posted by Reviewer2401585 on Aug 18, 2008

After taking one per day of this Cholesterol Shield and one per day of Guggul Cholesterol Compound for six weeks my bad cholesterol dropped 30+ points!

Пожаловаться

This Stuff Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2834157 on Jul 02, 2009

I've been taking this for almost a year now. I had cholesterol of 285. Watching my diet and getting exercise, taking two of these a day for six months reduced my cholesterol to 230. Adding Red Yeast Rice got me down to 185 after another six months. Both together really work very well.

cholesterol plills

Posted by Reviewer1934295 on Apr 26, 2010

Hard to tell. I will have to wait til I get my blood tested to know for sure.

enzymatic, cholesterol shield

Posted by Reviewer2286638 on Jun 05, 2009

this product has lowered my LDL enough to were my doctor doesn't feel the need to prescribe a statin. i recommend trying it before using pharmaceuticals.

Not my cup of tea

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Jun 19, 2013

I'm not happy with product. Does not list ingredients; just states proprietary blends which is as vague as vague itself.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »