RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽651.54

₽1,017.38

Экономия: ₽365,84 (скидка 36%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Easy to take

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1874863 сен 28, 2011

Most multi B supplements do not agree with me. There is a liquid multi B sold here on iherb (Life Time Liquid B) that is a lot more potent and doesn't bother me, but I like the convenience of these tablets. This is just a really nice B vitamin supplement that I would strongly recommend. Didn't realize I needed biotin, but I think it is a good part of this. I generally like Enzymatic Therapy products. I give the Biotin forte with zinc to my husband whose blood test showed low zinc levels.

Biotin forte

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1799104 окт 24, 2011

Awesome handling of purchase. Really fast shipping

Reorder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2132710 дек 23, 2011

Again we had a swift delivery without any hassle. The product is great and comes at low price.

Biotin Forte

Отзыв оставлен 5384865907373538382 янв 06, 2013

Extra strength formula for a healthy body.

Fast Shipping, Best Hair Supplement

Отзыв оставлен 5237397042313600096 мар 09, 2014

Ordered on Monday night and received it on Friday afternoon. Fast Delivery and product really satisfy me. Best Hair Supplement so far! :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Product Great, but I didn't order half a dozen!

Отзыв оставлен 4706518749439147337 авг 13, 2016

I've been using this product for about 1 and 1/2 years. Combined with Nioxin 2, my hair loss has reduced and my hair is noticeably thicker than before. However, on the Amazon site, I ordered 4+ bottles, which in Amazon jargon=4 bottles. In the transfer to the iHerb site, iHerb registered the amount as 6 bottles ("only 6 bottles remaining"=iHerb's post on Amazon) and sent me 6 bottles when I only wanted 4. I'm totally bummed that I couldn't 'edit' the amount in the Cart. It makes me want to find another supplier besides iHerb.

Nails & Hair Strength

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1508935 ноя 07, 2011

Give nails and hair, growth and helps with aging process.

Enzymatic Biotin Forte

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2238952 ноя 27, 2011

This was my first experience with iHerb. I ordered four bottles of this supplement and was concerned with what the expiration date might be as I have ordered things on-line before with a less than desirable expiration. I'm happy to report the expiration is June of 2013 which is acceptable and what I would expect. The price was good for this item but I didn't receive it in as timely a manner as I expected. I definitely would order from iHerb again.

Good Stuff