RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Enzymatic Therapy, Biotin Forte, Extra Strength, 5 mg, 60 Tablets

₽508.87
₽807.29
Экономия: ₽298.42 (скидка 37%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 8

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Easy to take

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1874863 Sep 28, 2011

Most multi B supplements do not agree with me. There is a liquid multi B sold here on iherb (Life Time Liquid B) that is a lot more potent and doesn't bother me, but I like the convenience of these tablets. This is just a really nice B vitamin supplement that I would strongly recommend. Didn't realize I needed biotin, but I think it is a good part of this. I generally like Enzymatic Therapy products. I give the Biotin forte with zinc to my husband whose blood test showed low zinc levels.

Biotin forte

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1799104 Oct 24, 2011

Awesome handling of purchase. Really fast shipping

Reorder

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2132710 Dec 23, 2011

Again we had a swift delivery without any hassle. The product is great and comes at low price.

Biotin Forte

Отзыв оставлен 5384865907373538382 Jan 06, 2013

Extra strength formula for a healthy body.

Fast Shipping, Best Hair Supplement

Отзыв оставлен 5237397042313600096 Mar 09, 2014

Ordered on Monday night and received it on Friday afternoon. Fast Delivery and product really satisfy me. Best Hair Supplement so far! :)

Позиции 1-5 из 8