Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (1)

Best Ever

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1039624 May 23, 2009

This stuff really works to decongest my chest and help me breathe better. Gave it to my grandson and he fell in love with it. He had been stopped up all day and when we got home I gave him one pill. In no time he was better and ask if it was really possible it could work that fast!!!!! He kept on until his Mom ordered him some. He had asthma since he was a baby. I love it.

Better sleep too

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2816853 Jan 21, 2008

The guaifenesin helped with the mucus drainage as expected but what was a pleasant surprise was much better sleep with no after effects.

Enzymatic Therapy, Air Power, 100 Tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2823328 Jan 14, 2009

Can't say enough about how good this product is! Has helped me through challenging allergy seasons. It's the only supplement that I have found to be safe for me as I am epileptic and am hyper-sensitive to stimulants normally found in decongestants.

great expectorant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2193674 Apr 19, 2010

I use this to help control my sons asthma when it flares up. Helps to remove mucus from respiratory track. The marshmallow also helps to soothe. Better than any prescription you can buy. My family also ALWAYS uses this for colds as an expectorant. LOVE IT!

Enzymatic Therapy, Air-Power

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2298049 Sep 12, 2010

Cooler weather usually means bronchitis and chest congestion for me. Glad I had this on hand a few days ago, when the weather turn cold and wet, and my lungs starting to feel very congested. A combination of 2 Air power tablets & one 600mg tablets of NAC worked wonders, I was pretty much phlegm free within a few hours.