RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Enzymatic Therapy, Acid-Ease, Digestion Formula, 90 Veggie Caps

₽699.83
₽1,110.72
Экономия: ₽410.88 (скидка 37%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 33 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Relief

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1941531 Feb 12, 2010

I've been on a generic of Prilosec for at least a year and my doctor had recommended I increase the dosage. Thanks to Acid Ease, I'm off the prescription drug and am doing fine. I'm relieved to be off the heavy drug and happy to find relief from acid reflux in a safer way.

works for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1664761 Aug 24, 2009

I have chronic problems with acid reflux, but have been taking two capsules daily, with breakfast and dinner. My need for antacid tablets has fallen way off. No complaints at all, and glad to have something that helps without preventing my stomach from making the acid that's necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients.

Great for Indigestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2061099 May 19, 2008

I like this product for indigestion, or that too full, bloated feeling you can get after a large meal. It also helps to take it in between meals if you are experiencing gas, stomach upset, etc. It is gentler than other enzymes formulas because it does not contain any protein digesting enzymes and actually helps you digest the food in your stomach instead of shutting down digestion with an antacid.

Really helps!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2000421 Dec 10, 2008

I have hyperacidity and stomachaches and gas pains everyday.. this helps tremendously! And as you age you dont have as many digestive enzymes so you need to take supplemental enzymes.

worked well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2153251 Apr 15, 2009

I was having terrible pain every time I ate. I'm normally very healthy. I cut out wine and coffee and took this. After two weeks I feel fine! I did notice a big difference immediately when taking this before meals.

Позиции 1-5 из 33