RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽887.73

₽1,386.43

Экономия: ₽498.70 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

• Formerly Prevail.

• Отзывы | Английский
    Русский (0)
    Сортировать по

Relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1941531 Feb 12, 2010

I've been on a generic of Prilosec for at least a year and my doctor had recommended I increase the dosage. Thanks to Acid Ease, I'm off the prescription drug and am doing fine. I'm relieved to be off the heavy drug and happy to find relief from acid reflux in a safer way.

Really helps!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2000421 Dec 10, 2008

I have hyperacidity and stomachaches and gas pains everyday.. this helps tremendously! And as you age you dont have as many digestive enzymes so you need to take supplemental enzymes.

works for me!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1664761 Aug 24, 2009

I have chronic problems with acid reflux, but have been taking two capsules daily, with breakfast and dinner. My need for antacid tablets has fallen way off. No complaints at all, and glad to have something that helps without preventing my stomach from making the acid that's necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients.

Great for Indigestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2061099 May 19, 2008

I like this product for indigestion, or that too full, bloated feeling you can get after a large meal. It also helps to take it in between meals if you are experiencing gas, stomach upset, etc. It is gentler than other enzymes formulas because it does not contain any protein digesting enzymes and actually helps you digest the food in your stomach instead of shutting down digestion with an antacid.

worked well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2153251 Apr 15, 2009

I was having terrible pain every time I ate. I'm normally very healthy. I cut out wine and coffee and took this. After two weeks I feel fine! I did notice a big difference immediately when taking this before meals.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Acid-Ease truly eases acid!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3009626 Jan 16, 2007

I love this product. I have acid reflux and have been unable to tolerate any prescription drugs for my condition. Acid-Ease came to my rescue and has helped not only relieve the pain but actually healed my esophagus as well. I am ever so grateful.

Great for acid indigestion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1366194 Dec 26, 2009

I have MCS, and gastritis is one of the first symptoms that I get after exposure to a chemical. I start taking these righ away, and they alleviate the symptoms almost immediately. They've been tremendously helpful.

Good and effective product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1620993 Oct 07, 2012

Friend of mine recommended a similar product for acid reflux. When I researched it on iHerb I found Acid Ease and have used it now for about a month. It works very well and does reduce the problems I was having with acid reflux. Certainly is a worth while product. UPDATE: After a year or two of using this formula I report that I stopped having Acid Reflux after using this product for several months. Now I only take the product when I feel digestive upset coming on at bedtime. My Acid Reflux problem is solved. Excellent product.

Acid reduction

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1024001 Jan 11, 2011

Very effective in relieving acid indigestion. Fast acting and more natural than O.T.C. components. Highly recommend

Another Good Homeopathic medicine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1077786 Apr 05, 2008

I'm beginning to wonder about prescription medicines. This product works for my daughter, when the prescription meds did not.

Позиции 1-10 из 34