Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

WORKS WELL WITH TIME

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2940577 Nov 14, 2007

LESSENS THE EFFECTS OF SOME BONE SPURS.

L.GAGNON

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1020724 Apr 13, 2008

Does an axacellent job of compensating the lack of HCL

Acid-A-cal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3234546 Aug 02, 2009

Helps to disolve kidney stones.

Back surgery

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2705466 Jun 25, 2011

My husband had massive back surgery and the surgeon wanted him to take calcium to rebuild and fuse the bones. X-rays at first showed regular healing. I put him on Acid-A-Cal and at his last visit, the surgeon was amazed at how fast he's improved and the bone is regenerating. I also use Acid-A-Cal for my heel spurs, it gives me great relief.

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2264261 Dec 27, 2011

Enzymatic Therapy was recommended by the owner of our local health food store. For some odd reason, I was having calcium deposits build up on the side of my fingers. He mentioned that my body was not processing calcium properly and it was settling one deposit at a time on my joints of my fingers. I take this product faithfully and have noticed that it is breaking down these deposits. I have issues with "titanium dioxide", which colors the product white. It is banned in Canada, and the U.S. allows it, considering it natural. I have no choice with the product because the owner of the health food store could not cross reference this product's ingredients with a healthy choice. I will still use it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »