RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,355.77
₽1,595.16
Экономия: ₽239.39 (скидка 15%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 11 отзывов
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

maybe its a very pure supplement, but the price is ridiculous!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5468220231941440687 Jul 18, 2015

I just wanted to note that you are paying 79 dollars for a gram of zinc, whereas with Thorne Zinc Picolinate for example its just 6 dollars per gram. The amount of Zinc is really small in the solution, you would need two bottles like this per month just to get your RDA, and people with deficiencies probably need more. Also I doubt the bioavailability of this inorganic form of zinc is so great. This liquid is just good to test your zinc levels with the taste test, but for actual supplementing, I would take Picolinate.

Easy absorbed

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5503743383091213297 Jul 08, 2013

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Pure minerals, love it!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен InozarDeBenz Jul 10, 2013

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

Пожаловаться

great but a tad expensive

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1827451 Jul 11, 2013

this is probably the most absorbable and safe form of zinc i've had and i've tried a few. wish it would at least come in a bigger bottle.

Excellent Source of Zinc

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1211707 May 12, 2012

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

Позиции 1-5 из 11