Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Selenium, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml)

руб 918.08
Экономия: $2.25 (скидка 11%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Won't buy again - recommend organic selenium or sodium selenite instead

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Health-Is-Wealth Dec 08, 2013

I picked this one because it allowed me to adjust serving size to suit - it's not a megadose, has no added junk and can be tailored to need, offering more flexibility than caps/tabs. However - for whatever reason, even less than suggested dose caused collagen issues for me and I had to stop using it. I've also tried a non-yeast L-selenomethionine (Solgar) - unfortunately the tablet fillers caused me similar issues. I've recently tried a different brand, and aside from dose, it's perfect. Of particular interest to me - selenium has been shown to regulate: 1) lipoxygenases (e.g. arachidonate 5-lipoxygenase, which transforms EFAs into inflammatory mediators); and 2) circadian rhythm. I notice when I don't get enough selenium, I start turning into a night owl. I've found it doesn't take much to reset, and because (as with everything) there's a fine balance between not enough/too much, I'd prefer a selenium supplement I can increase in smaller increments than the majority of supplements allow, to save me having to cut tablets all the time. I've since read asthma studies that used sodium selenite (not selenate), so am tempted to try it. Vit E inhibits 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO) - so both are beneficial. Magnesium is a selenium (and vit E) antagonist - making many vege sources of selenium (such as nuts, brown rice, etc), a catch-22 if selenium intake is inadequate. This one's tasteless in water and yeast free - but I don't recommend it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Happy

Отзыв оставлен 5572519946278743577 Jan 08, 2013

Does the job!

great product

Отзыв оставлен 5081120529577028619 Jul 29, 2013

No fillers, just what you need and easy to take

Love Eidon

Отзыв оставлен CoolinArizona Aug 12, 2011

Eidon products are so terrific and I know they are working

Позиции 1-4 из 4