RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,084.49

₽1,275.98

Экономия: ₽191.49 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Amazing Anti-aging cream for hands

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1262490 Jun 17, 2011

My hands were a disaster, i didn't think i'd be able to make the skin look good again. They looked 20 years older than i am. But this stuff completely healed them, made them soft and smooth, like they used to look. It's a big bottle too, well worth the money.

antiaging

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2383160 Jan 20, 2013

Couldn't believe the results. I'm in my 60 and I had horizontal lines running across my calf's which is depressing as I wear shorts all the time. But happy to say I applied this cream and they disappeared straight away - now that is amazing

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2059196 May 26, 2013

I do not use this as a body moisturiser but as a facial cleanser when I am in the bath or shower, it takes your make-up off very well and softens and cleans your skin. I am allergic to so many products on my face but not this. It can also be used as a mask and is far more economical than most cleansers.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product for chemically sensitive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1495835 Jul 18, 2011

This is the first store-bought lotion I have been able to use because of chemical sensitivities. Love it!

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2980591 Apr 17, 2012

Silky going on, Pleasant scent (got compliments) and works wonders!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Can use in hot, humid weather without stickiness

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2283039 Apr 12, 2013

The label on this says, "penetrates quickly without greasiness...soothes, smoothes and adds elasticity..." I think it is the first lotion I could use in muggy weather and it really does not get sticky at all. I had to apply it under near-sauna conditions this week and within a few minutes it was absorbed. The clean ingredients list is short (17) and this product is produced without animal by-products or animal testing. The citrusy fragrance is minimal - smells clean.

I love this product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2455293 Sep 10, 2012

I live in the high desert of central Oregon, not only low humidity but lots of wind. This is the only product I have found that has made a significant visible/touchable difference to my skin. I am impressed with the healthy ingredients, knowing our bodies absorb whatever the skin is exposed to, I feel completely comfortable using this on all exposed areas - face, arms, legs, feet, hands, etc...including delicate areas I have just shaved - i.e. under arms, without any irritation. Additionally, I love that no animals were tested or used in its creation. Recommended by Debby Rosenberg.

Such a healing lotion

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1157930 Dec 17, 2012

This has become my head to toe answer for my skin. I decided to use nothing else for a month and now that I see the difference, I'll be using Eidon's silica & msm lotion as long as its available. It's awesome for the face (I've stopped using the expensive fancy creams) and helps healing of blemishes and other 'ouchies', all without greasiness and with a nice light fragrance. It soaks in so beautifully and quickly leaving a near matte finish. I love it. Thank you, iHerb, for making it available from my favorite shopping site!!

Nice!

Отзыв оставлен 5178637037423812339 Jul 13, 2013

I love this lotion. It has a nice, light scent and contains my favorite beauty ingredients: silica and msm. The price is low for 16oz....this is definitely a staple body lotion for anyone.

great stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2247377 Apr 21, 2015

My 70 year old mother loves this stuff and uses it on her face. She thinks it has cleared up some age spots on her forhead. I have used it all over and really does keep your skin moisturized all day. Absorbs quickly and has a nice citrus scent. My 22 year old son also got hold of it and loves it. He feels it takes the redness out of his face and doesn't cause any pimples. I can't leave a bottle of it around as someone pinchs it!

Позиции 1-10 из 15