Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Magnesium, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml)

$17.74
$19.99
руб 902.23
Экономия: $2.25 (скидка 11%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

great oral magnesium chloride

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1693430 May 30, 2012

great product. comes from a mine. quality testing ensures no lead, mercury or other heavy metals. beware of mag from Salt Lake, UT, because of mercury levels. from what i've read, mag chloride is one of the most bioavailable forms of mag. i use transdermal magnesium therapy, but don't always have time to let my skin absorb it, so its nice to have an oral option on busy days.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very effective

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2188044 May 20, 2012

I have used many magnesium products but this one seems very powerful even with a small amount. I works very well

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I'm balancing my minerals

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1767544 Jul 31, 2011

According to my hair mineral analysis (from their website), I'm taking this morning and evening. I can tell it is working.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

WOW

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2284899 Aug 09, 2013

My husband and I both take the magnesium. He takes it for leg cramps that totally disappeared within 2 days, and I am taking it to strengthen my lungs after having a respiratory infection this past spring. We are both impressed with the quality and performance of this product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Easy magnesium

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен ManxKat Oct 18, 2011

Great way to get magnesium and it seems to be working!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »