Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Magnesium, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml)

руб 640.99
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

great oral magnesium chloride

Posted by Reviewer1693430 on May 30, 2012

great product. comes from a mine. quality testing ensures no lead, mercury or other heavy metals. beware of mag from Salt Lake, UT, because of mercury levels. from what i've read, mag chloride is one of the most bioavailable forms of mag. i use transdermal magnesium therapy, but don't always have time to let my skin absorb it, so its nice to have an oral option on busy days.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on May 20, 2012

I have used many magnesium products but this one seems very powerful even with a small amount. I works very well

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2284899 on Aug 09, 2013

My husband and I both take the magnesium. He takes it for leg cramps that totally disappeared within 2 days, and I am taking it to strengthen my lungs after having a respiratory infection this past spring. We are both impressed with the quality and performance of this product!

I'm balancing my minerals

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Jul 31, 2011

According to my hair mineral analysis (from their website), I'm taking this morning and evening. I can tell it is working.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1099199 on Jun 12, 2011

Glad to find you carried a liquid for my relative who has difficulty swallowing but in dire need of Magnesium.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »