Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Eden Foods, Nori, Sea Vegetable, 10 Sheets, .8 oz (25 g) (Discontinued Item)

руб 320.78
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

1st time making sushi

Posted by Reviewer2367570 on Feb 01, 2009

I was extremely pleased with the results. I received exactly what I expected and at the quality I expected. The price was reasonable also. Delivery was a bit slow, it shipped the day after my order was placed on a Sat and was only delivered on a Friday. However, I see this as a fault with the delivery method and not iHerb. I would highly recommend.

Soup enhancer

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 30, 2009

I like to shred the sheets and add some to my soup and sometimes to my salads. It has a seaweed flavor but I like that flavor.

Great - Nori Sea Vegetable, .8 oz (25 g) 10 Sheets

Posted by Reviewer1186181 on Feb 17, 2008

Really good, try with brown rice.

Good, but...

Posted by Reviewer2530893 on Jan 02, 2009

Good product, but if you get the larger package, the bag has a built-in fresh zip seal whereas this one does not.

High Quality NORI

Posted by jayzou on Apr 07, 2012

As a seaweed aficionado for years, I have tried various types of nori and I can tell you that this is quality stuff. I just wish they sold these in larger quantities rather than just 10 sheets per pack. Another con I had was that they don't come toasted and ready for use, you have to toast them yourself.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »