RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,224.50

₽2,616.87

Экономия: ₽392.37 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Verdict still out

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1084028 May 06, 2010

I know this has rave reviews for everything. I had some teeth pulled and it did help, but I was hoping for more results with general body aches, etc. I finished the box but didn't notice any real improvement. I did notice that the top of my left foot hurt as well as my big toe. I know it is good for circulation in lower extremities, just don't know why it hurt me. Maybe I should take it longer but it is expensive. Mixed up review..I think I was expecting more. See Suzy Cohen website for more info on Padma.

Seems to be helping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1316551 Jan 01, 2014

I am trying Padma Basic because, when my hands get cold, a couple of my fingers get white and hurt. I read that this is a symptom of Reyauld's disease. I have also read that Padma Basic helps this problem because of its supportive benefits for cardiovascular health. I take one capsule twice a day with meals. So far, it seems to be helping. I also read in one review that the person suspected that Padma Basic made the tops of his feet ache. Seems improbable, but I have noticed the tops of my feet are now tender too.

Wonderful product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2966228 Sep 12, 2008

I have been using this to hold back pain and inevitable dental work needed. I am grateful for this product and will continue to use it.

Padma Basic Fan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983004 Oct 31, 2008

Very fast service. It's a great product...(a bit pricy) but I'll buy it again from iHerb.

Padma

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2884868 Apr 03, 2009

I have been taking Padma for about two weeks and just now seeing improvement. Robert Petro

General

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2401071 Sep 15, 2008

Great product.

Padma Basic

Отзыв оставлен 5124557497675761091 May 16, 2016

Product not received yet ???

Позиции 1-7 из 7