Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Vita Lipotropic, 120 Tablets

$14.04
$23.40
руб 751.48
Экономия: $9.36 (скидка 40%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Great Product

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1077964 Jan 08, 2009

I notice a big difference in energy and overall health when taking this supplement. All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

This works

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2782963 Mar 23, 2010

The only issue I have with this product is the size of the tablets. It provides excellent support for damaged and struggling livers. Believe it or not it does help stabilize my blood sugars. If your liver is fatty you will have problems with insulin stabilization.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great stuff!!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101973 Jan 16, 2012

I have difficulty digesting and assimilating fats and related fat soluble vitamin deficiencies. Vita Liptropic helps a lot. I started taking it along with other supplements after what seemed to be a gallbladder attack. I didn't realise how much it was helping me until I ran out. I will make sure to always have some on hand now. I take 3/day - one with each meal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2697166 Dec 02, 2008

I have to be honest - my favorite lipotropic is by Nature's Life, but iherb doesn't carry it. This is a close second though.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

lipotropic is the best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2528677 Apr 27, 2009

Thanks for a great experience form iHerb. The prices are good and the shipping was great. I will shop here again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »