RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,750.88

₽2,581.88

Экономия: ₽831.00 (скидка 32%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Betty W

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3307223 Oct 18, 2007

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Fantastic stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1467941 Oct 21, 2007

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

Best Immune System Booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1621100 Nov 06, 2007

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2855989 Nov 20, 2007

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

LS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2756889 Jul 18, 2008

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

Vita Biotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1190538 Sep 10, 2007

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1888674 Apr 25, 2011

I was very pleased with my order. It was delivered fast. This was my first time ordering from I-herb.com. I was pleased with the service and product. I will be ordering more from this Co. The vita Biotic, works great. It clears up cold, sinus, problems fast. Will order again.

Vita Biotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1877285 Jul 27, 2008

Excellent product. Regular use at the first sign of a cold normally wipes it out in a day or two.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best defense against colds and flu

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049143 Nov 13, 2008

At the first signs of flue or respiratory infection take this wonderful herb and vitamin blend. It can knock out illness so quick that you easily forget you even had any symptoms. Be faithful and take it according to the dosage suggestions on the bottle.

GREAT PRODUCT

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1277694 May 01, 2009

I have been taking VitaBiotic since October 2003 and I have not been sick in all of that time. It is truly a great immune builder. I highly recommend it!

Позиции 1-10 из 43