| Russia

Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Vita Biotic, 150 таблеток

Экономия: $15.92 (скидка 40%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 41 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Betty W

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3307223 Oct 18, 2007

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Fantastic stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1467941 Oct 21, 2007

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

Best Immune System Booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1621100 Nov 06, 2007

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

LS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2756889 Jul 18, 2008

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

Vita Biotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1190538 Sep 10, 2007

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Позиции 1-5 из 38