RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽924.91

₽1,541.52

Экономия: ₽616.61 (скидка 40%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Can't tell...

Отзыв оставлен 5120289248952508338 May 11, 2015

I've taken 3 capsules/day for 2 weeks and I cannot tell a difference.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5596564778934540086 May 07, 2015

This helped with my leaky gut syndrome. Its not completely healed, but i think this helped in conjunction with l-glutamine.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен 5569199584680273127 Sep 16, 2014

Have used product before with great success and when I ran out had to resort to the internet to purchase the product. I live in one of the largest cities in America where there are several different nationally known health food chains, which have discontinued shelving the Nettle Quercetin. This product works far better for me than the bromelain kind. Thanks for selling it.

verygood product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1857565 Oct 20, 2013

i take one of these every night before bed and it really keeps my nose unclogged. sometimes i take two if my noose is clogged pretty bad before i go to bed. it is a very good product. i buy it allthe time.

Helps with hives

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3308983 Jan 24, 2013

I bought it due to getting hives, major over-production of histamine. It helps. Not a fix, but reduces the redness and itching temporarily. I've also used straight nettle leaf, in a tincture, but sometimes its easier to take it in pill form. And the quercetin is supposed to also be good for this. I've taken regular over-the-counter anti-histamines, which also help, but I don't like taking that long term.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Stinging Nettle Quercetin really helps with allergies.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2148622 Aug 04, 2012

I found taking this Stinging Nettle,Quercein helps my allergy onset asthma. Found it works even better when I added Asthma Clear by Ridgecrest. Finally able to sleep all night without my inhalers.

it didn't help

Отзыв оставлен 5087220571033392894 Jul 16, 2012

i tried it for over two weeks, taking two caps in the a.m. and one cap in the p.m. i did NOT notice any improvement in my allergy symptoms.

Great for allergies

Отзыв оставлен sylviecha Jul 05, 2012

My husband used this product in the middle of an allegic reaction, and this helped lessen the symptoms ( sneezing and stuffy nose). Pretty effective !

helped with spring allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1653646 May 08, 2012

This product worked well for my teen son's spring allergies. We ran out and his other natural allergy products worked ok but adding the extra nettle / quercetin combo helped him more. Do need to take 4 to 6 capsules on most days

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Quercetin didn't work for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1864442 Mar 30, 2012

Love stinging nettle so I tried with the quercetin. It was less effective than just the stinging nettle. Eclectic institute is my favorite nettle source.

Позиции 1-10 из 72