RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,024.69

₽1,524.72

Экономия: ₽500.03 (скидка 33%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2801761 Dec 12, 2007

this is a good product for treatment of allergies. Only freeze dried nettle is effective for allergy symptoms.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3338230 Aug 29, 2008

Works just as well as any sinus medication, except it's all natural! The only problem I have is that the capsules are huge. I have a problem swallowing them. Other than that, they work really well.

Works for Allergies

Отзыв оставлен grgstrr Jul 04, 2010

This product was recommended by my Naturopath to help with my airborne allergies and it helps to keep them diminished.

nasonex not needed anymore

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3067514 Mar 29, 2011

My son has struggled with seasonal allergies and nasonex was the only med that worked. However, after looking into some natural treatments for other things, I thought why not give this a try. I was hopeful but skeptical. We have used for around 3wks now and it is working!! Also it is alot less expensive than nasonex. I give 4 stars just because I have not been able to test this product in April and May, which are his worst allergy months.

stinging nettle

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1761684 Feb 27, 2012

color indicates this is the freshest that I have had over the years.

Great for allergies

Отзыв оставлен sylviecha Jul 05, 2012

My husband used this product in the middle of an allegic reaction, and this helped lessen the symptoms ( sneezing and stuffy nose). Pretty effective !

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2281992 May 18, 2008

I've been bothered by indoor and outdoor allergies for many years. I used to take the leading OTC brand but I was always on the lookout for a natural product that works. This product does a very good job of controlling my allergies, although sometimes my eyes still remain itchy. Overall, I recommend this product, and I will continue to buy it.

So Far So Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1683775 Sep 23, 2008

I've had problems with other allergy medications (drowsiness, etc.)and needed a natural solution for my rhinitis. So far as long as I take them as instructed I've had no problems with this product.

helps my allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1770299 Jun 09, 2009

I'm on my second bottle of this and so far it seems to be helping my allergies. My eyes used to be red all the time year round. But since I've been using Stinging Nettle Quercetin they aren't nearly as red.

GREAT!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2463348 Aug 03, 2009

This has helped relieve my seasonal allergies. This is the first time in years that I have not suffered. Great product.

Позиции 1-10 из 14