RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,001.96

₽1,490.90

Экономия: ₽488.94 (скидка 33%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3191602 May 01, 2008

I use this for pet dander and dust mite allergies, indoors and spring pollens and grasses outdoors. I take about 4 to 6 a day. It works both to condition the system to not react allergically, and as a help when in the midst of an attack. It won't by itself stop a severe sinus attack once it's underway. I have several girlfriends taking it too and it's saving their lives--one girl missed work due to allergies, not anymore.

Stinging Nettle w/Quercetin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2445131 Sep 20, 2008

I take one a day and rarely have sinus issues. So happy I found this!

Allregy relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1775098 Jun 28, 2009

This product enabled my husband to stop taking prescription allergy meds and OTC antihistamines. It takes a while to build up in your system, and you have to keep taking a maintenance dose, so you can't just take it when symptoms present and get immediate relief.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2801761 Dec 12, 2007

this is a good product for treatment of allergies. Only freeze dried nettle is effective for allergy symptoms.

allergy relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2987339 Mar 29, 2007

i take two of these whenever i cannot breath and it clears me up. this product is great.

Wonderful!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1296906 Oct 16, 2007

This product has helped with seasonal allergies like no other, not even the expensive zyrtec. Great product!!!!

Awesome for allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1348985 Jul 09, 2009

I have given my 7 yr old this product along with bromelain for allergies and it has essentially relieved all of his symptoms!!!

Eclectic Institute-Stinging Nettle

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2123073 Dec 31, 2008

This is absolutely the best formulation to control my husband's seasonal allergies naturally. I have recommended this product to 1000's of friends and family.

Eclectic institute, Stinging Nettle Quercetin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2441264 Mar 03, 2009

These work for me when few other things do. Saw them indicated by an ear,nose,throat M.D. who, at times, prescribes them for some patients. Iherb's service was excellent and the price was good.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен 5569199584680273127 Sep 16, 2014

Have used product before with great success and when I ran out had to resort to the internet to purchase the product. I live in one of the largest cities in America where there are several different nationally known health food chains, which have discontinued shelving the Nettle Quercetin. This product works far better for me than the bromelain kind. Thanks for selling it.

Позиции 1-10 из 72