RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Nettle, 300 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

₽788.36
₽1,313.93
Экономия: ₽525.57 (скидка 40%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 47 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (9)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 38

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Many Uses!

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2444406 May 31, 2007

I love this product by this company. I use it daily for my allergies and no longer have to take shots! I also used it during my pregnancy to keep my iron levels up and I never had a low test. It is an amazing product that I will use 'til I become soil. ;)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good stuff

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1867676 Nov 06, 2008

This is the best thing for allergies i have found. It is as effective as over the counter antihistamines without the drowsiness. Finally, a herb that really works.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

love love this product

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1978504 Feb 10, 2012

I get very unpredictable long and heavy periods, when I take the nettle it decreases the flow and shortens the days instantly, love love this product, thanks iherb.com.I wish I can give this product more than five stars.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Works for me.

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1758444 Jul 18, 2011

I have had 10 years or more of improved sinus functioning since taking this product. Prior to this I had annual bouts of bronchitis or sinusitis and ongoing post nasal drip and difficult nasal congestion. Now I am not totally asymptomatic. But life is so much more easier without the ongoing challenge of poor sinus health.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Stinging nettles

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2212261 May 18, 2011

There are so many benefits to taking stinging nettles, but the biggest is for hair. You really can't believe how potent it is until you try it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 38

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »