Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Eclectic Institute, Skullcap, 350 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

руб 477.38
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Eclectic Institute - Skullcap

Posted by Reviewer2875070 on Apr 01, 2009

Awesome. I use it mostly before going to bed and I am able to sleep through the night with no 'hang over' effect in the morning. Using when travelling to different timezones has proved to be a must for my travel bag.

Пожаловаться

A good product for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1466353 on Aug 16, 2009

A powerful herbal preparation calmed my patient's panic attacks.

Helpful for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2034606 on Mar 04, 2009

Takes some edge off during the day without making me feel too drowsy

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1957961 on Jan 04, 2010

My neurological condition (CP) causes me to have too frequent involuntary erections. They are physically uncomfortable and embarrassing when my caregivers are helping me with proximal care tasks. One Skullcap pill at dinnertime really knocks the erections out without diminishing my libido. I feel so much better! And, I sleep better at night, too.

Lets be honest

Posted by Reviewer2705986 on May 12, 2008

If you only have one a day, then I have to say they are weak. I have not attempted more than one for the record.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »