RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽975.84

₽1,451.55

Экономия: ₽475.71 (скидка 33%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great for Menopausal and Post Women

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2146441 Jun 25, 2012

A regular purchase for me. This suppliment is great. Taken regularly over time, it has eliminated the need for multiple night trips to the bathroom. It seems to strengthen the urinary tract membrane and reduce hypersensitivity. I have stopped and started use often enough that I know this is the variable. It takes about a month to take effect and about two weeks or more of nonuse to lose the effect.

Not for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2697901 Aug 08, 2010

When I bought this product, I had high hopes for it to help me with a particular skin problem. After taking the capsules everyday for a few weeks, I started to feel aching in my arm muscles and a weakness in my legs. It was bad enough to keep me awake all night so I stopped taking it and I started to feel better. I decided to go back on it to see if maybe something else had caused the pain. After a couple of days, the same pain was back even worse than before. Maybe I have some strange allergy to it but I wanted to share my experience in case someone else might have a problem with it.

great

Отзыв оставлен 4971756355379332850 Jan 28, 2013

i guess it helps to clear up my cyst acne on my chin that i had for 10+yrs and my pores seem smaller too. for me it took almost 2 bottles to see the changes. i took 1 cap a day as i do not wan to be too dependent on it. prefer to let it work gradually.. great product!! will repurchase

Sea Buckthorn

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3218203 Sep 11, 2011

We really like the product and it has helped me lose weight, reduce my Cholesterol and Blood Pressure. The Doctor was very please with my weight reduction and Lab results.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good for weight loss and skin health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2025838 Oct 10, 2011

I had been taking a product called Oxydrene for about ten years until they recently changed the formula. One of the ingredients in Oxydrene was sea buckthorn so I take this now along with rhodiola and goji berry capsules. I'm slowly losing weight taking this and the goji berry capsules are great for my skin. The rhodiola (aka arctic root) is good for deep oxygenation of your tissues.

eclectic institute sea buckthorn

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2461770 Sep 08, 2011

My kinesiologist suggested I take sea buckthorn, as it is rich in omega 7, for menopausal vaginal dryness. So I now take it to help the entire G.I. tract and dry skin. I take both eclectic institute sea buckthorn and balanceuticles sea buckthorn oil( I put the oil directly into the back of my throat before a meal). I take 2,000 to 3,000 gms per day combining both types, capsules and oil, I may be able to reduce the dosage once it has built up in my system. The results are very good improving my G.I. tract and my skin is now much softer.

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1569389 Mar 27, 2012

Have been using for about a month now, taking 2 capsules a day. Paired with my exercise routine (1 hr per day) it really seems to have sped up the weight loss. Would highly recommend this product.

Makes my skin feel soft

Отзыв оставлен LouLou May 31, 2013

I have often had problems with my skin. I am fair and freckly and I have acne scarring on my face. After two weeks taking this my skin looks and feels a lot softer, quite amazing actually. My skin seems to have a bit of a glow to it and feels smoother. I am applying the seed oil on my face to try to help the scarring and on my neck for sun damage.

works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1489917 Jun 09, 2012

Recently realized I am pre menopausal, taking one of these a day helps with mood swings and slowed the weight gain

Sea Buckthorn

Отзыв оставлен RoniDouglas Jan 05, 2012

have been taking this for a couple of months now and I think the quality of my skin has improved -seems softer and more supple all over.

Позиции 1-10 из 31