Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Sea Buckthorn, 400 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

руб 687.42
Экономия: $8.80 (скидка 40%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 31 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Not for me

22 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2697901 Aug 08, 2010

When I bought this product, I had high hopes for it to help me with a particular skin problem. After taking the capsules everyday for a few weeks, I started to feel aching in my arm muscles and a weakness in my legs. It was bad enough to keep me awake all night so I stopped taking it and I started to feel better. I decided to go back on it to see if maybe something else had caused the pain. After a couple of days, the same pain was back even worse than before. Maybe I have some strange allergy to it but I wanted to share my experience in case someone else might have a problem with it.

Great for Menopausal and Post Women

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2146441 Jun 25, 2012

A regular purchase for me. This suppliment is great. Taken regularly over time, it has eliminated the need for multiple night trips to the bathroom. It seems to strengthen the urinary tract membrane and reduce hypersensitivity. I have stopped and started use often enough that I know this is the variable. It takes about a month to take effect and about two weeks or more of nonuse to lose the effect.

great

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4971756355379332850 Jan 28, 2013

i guess it helps to clear up my cyst acne on my chin that i had for 10+yrs and my pores seem smaller too. for me it took almost 2 bottles to see the changes. i took 1 cap a day as i do not wan to be too dependent on it. prefer to let it work gradually.. great product!! will repurchase

Sea Buckthorn

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3218203 Sep 11, 2011

We really like the product and it has helped me lose weight, reduce my Cholesterol and Blood Pressure. The Doctor was very please with my weight reduction and Lab results.

Пожаловаться

Good for weight loss and skin health

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2025838 Oct 10, 2011

I had been taking a product called Oxydrene for about ten years until they recently changed the formula. One of the ingredients in Oxydrene was sea buckthorn so I take this now along with rhodiola and goji berry capsules. I'm slowly losing weight taking this and the goji berry capsules are great for my skin. The rhodiola (aka arctic root) is good for deep oxygenation of your tissues.

Позиции 1-5 из 31