RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽966.68
₽1,611.14
Экономия: ₽644.46 (скидка 40%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 4 отзывов

Позиции 1-3 из 3

OK

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен MarieMR Dec 08, 2013

Did not notice any positive or negative effects.

Surprisingly effective probiotic

Отзыв оставлен 5245221851885707808 Dec 11, 2015

I suffer from Interstitial Cystitis which causes urinary frequency and burning. I had tried other probiotics with only slight relief. I ran out of my regular probiotic and purchased Purple Probiotic from a natural foods store because they were inexpensive and I only needed a small bottle to take on a trip. Much to my surprise, these were much more effective than the brand I had been taking, and the burning subsided. I live outside of the U.S. now and wasn't able to have these shipped to me, so I shipped four bottles to a friend in the U.S. who brought them to me a few weeks ago. I've been taking them regularly, and they are working great.

A Wonderful Supportive Helper

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1787165 May 28, 2013

We (2 seniors male and female) feel this is helping with our digestion and over all well being. Thanks again, Eclectic!

Позиции 1-3 из 3