RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,084.49

₽1,493.64

Экономия: ₽409.16 (скидка 27%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great for Stress, Anxiety, Insomnia, Irritability, and Restlessness

Отзыв оставлен rabbit Aug 30, 2012

I have been searching for something that will help me reduce daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. This Passion Flower extract does all that and more. It has also helped with my insomnia. I keep this next to my bed so that whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, I drop a few dropper's-full underneath my tongue. Within five minutes of taking this, I am feeling calm again and can fall right back asleep. I also keep a bottle in my purse. When I use it during the day it doesn't make me sleepy or drowsy and I am able to function just fine. I simply feel calm and can go about my daily routine feeling more at ease. When you use the sublingual method (under the tongue), it can burn a little because of the alcohol, but that goes away after a while. I do it that way because it works faster. I wish there were an alcohol-free version. I have to use more than the recommended dose in order to notice anything, but this definitely gives me a much better feeling than California Poppy or Damiana, which both seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms. This is definitely a must-have item during the stressful winter holidays, during big events, or while shopping in a Wal-Mart store.

Wonderful Sleep Aid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2157235 Dec 03, 2008

Also excellent for calming nerves and releasing anxiety! Thank you i-herb for proving such great products at such reasonable prices!

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1861916 Feb 04, 2010

I expected it to be a little more potent being an extract, but the dose reads 15-30 drops and I tried 20 the first time. Times after that I have tried the higher end of the range it seems to suffice. I tried the tea from the dried parts the past and the taste was overwhelming. Although this has a similar taste, mixed with a tiny bit of hot water and its an earthy flavor but more pleasant than anything. I put a drop of honey in with it and its delicious. The bottle and dropper are nice glass. It definitely relaxes my muscles, I feel very 'heavy' after I've taken the higher dose and I sleep like a baby!

PASSIONFLOWER

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2628141 Mar 11, 2008

SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN IN CAPSULE FORM

Super Fresh!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1077964 Jan 08, 2009

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Awesome for a stressful day

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2800958 Feb 21, 2010

I can take a little of this in water early in the day and feel calm even when my toddler is screaming in the store. LOVE it.

Helps me fall asleep

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682184 Nov 08, 2010

I use this occasionally when I'm stressed and likely to have a hard time falling asleep, and it relaxes me and gets me to sleep pretty quickly.

mind relaxation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1576563 Feb 23, 2011

great for safe relief of anxiety and helpful for sleep.

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен Vilacha Apr 02, 2012

I use it for anxiety in my attempt to quite smoking and it works pretty well... Makes you a bit drowsy sometimes, so take care if you're planning to drive your car.

Sleep aide