Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, Fresh Freeze-Dried, 120 Veggie Caps

руб 936.71
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great for Athletes VO2 Max

Posted by Reviewer2090716 on May 08, 2007

Been using this for a long time now and this is one of the best brands not just for price but TRUE QUALITY. I am a runner and cyclist and have noticed a change in my VO2 Max. It really helps the lungs not only for recovery but for when you are working at 80-95%

Increased stamina

Posted by Reviewer2564804 on Nov 11, 2007

I have lyme disease. And Cordyceps gave me increased stamina and lessened stress feelings and sensitivity.

Seems to be Working!

Posted by Reviewer1617773 on Jan 11, 2008

I started taking this a few days after having abdominal surgery. I do feel a difference in the energy and I don't know if it's from this or the surgery, but I'm down 16 pounds in 3 weeks time. The last week alone was a 7 pound drop.  It does seem to be melting off without any effort on my part and certainly no exercise. I still have 3 more weeks of recovery and am curious to see if there will be another drop in weight. Believe me - I can use it! My son is now taking it with me and he has noticed an increase in energy as well.

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2988532 on Mar 23, 2009

Wonderful it helps my breathing tremendously Couldn't believe that fast delivery also. Thank you...

Пожаловаться

The BEST Cordyceps ever !

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 27, 2012

I personally never found any other more effective and active as this cordyceps. I tried many companies, but this is the best, I will only take off one star, because as I bought this supplement several times at IHerb, the capsules were broken, about 30 % of capsules were broken and cordyceps powder spread all over in the bottle, but I melted small amounts of this powder in water. I am of very good opinion about this particular cordyceps, as I use it for about 7 years, it was long time before I got to know IHerb shop, my friends were bringing it to me from the USA, now I am lucky to have this supplement at IHerb. This product helped my mother to regulate blood pressure and it is the best supplement in any flu situation, it works against virus.