RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,934.81

₽2,870.93

Экономия: ₽936.12 (скидка 33%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great for Athletes VO2 Max

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2090716 May 08, 2007

Been using this for a long time now and this is one of the best brands not just for price but TRUE QUALITY. I am a runner and cyclist and have noticed a change in my VO2 Max. It really helps the lungs not only for recovery but for when you are working at 80-95%

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The BEST Cordyceps ever !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer29875314 Aug 27, 2012

I personally never found any other more effective and active as this cordyceps. I tried many companies, but this is the best, I will only take off one star, because as I bought this supplement several times at IHerb, the capsules were broken, about 30 % of capsules were broken and cordyceps powder spread all over in the bottle, but I melted small amounts of this powder in water. I am of very good opinion about this particular cordyceps, as I use it for about 7 years, it was long time before I got to know IHerb shop, my friends were bringing it to me from the USA, now I am lucky to have this supplement at IHerb. This product helped my mother to regulate blood pressure and it is the best supplement in any flu situation, it works against virus.

Seems to be Working!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1617773 Jan 11, 2008

I started taking this a few days after having abdominal surgery. I do feel a difference in the energy and I don't know if it's from this or the surgery, but I'm down 16 pounds in 3 weeks time. The last week alone was a 7 pound drop.  It does seem to be melting off without any effort on my part and certainly no exercise. I still have 3 more weeks of recovery and am curious to see if there will be another drop in weight. Believe me - I can use it! My son is now taking it with me and he has noticed an increase in energy as well.

Cordyceps

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2988532 Mar 23, 2009

Wonderful it helps my breathing tremendously Couldn't believe that fast delivery also. Thank you...

Increased stamina

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2564804 Nov 11, 2007

I have lyme disease. And Cordyceps gave me increased stamina and lessened stress feelings and sensitivity.

Highly effective, Good quality Cordyceps

Отзыв оставлен Meduvar Feb 17, 2014

It seems to be more effective than the other Cordyceps which I've used in the past. Cordyceps increases peripheral blood flow, energy and strengthens the immune system. The capsules in the bottle I purchased was intact (unlike in cases I read about in other reviews. Apparently this problem has been fixed).

veggie caps problem

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1492880 Apr 18, 2012

This is a very good product but the veggie caps are of big problem. Many of them come apart and the whole bottle is full of powder!

Amazing Stuff!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3059612 Mar 15, 2010

I knew the beneficial properties of Cordyceps but i didn't expect fast results. These tablets are a real boost of energy for anybody wanting to go the extra mile. Highly recommended for those who have tried other energy-boost products and paid twice as much! Robert

more energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2967700 Sep 08, 2009

better lungs for my runs, and more energy,,, dig it!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1793628 Nov 24, 2007

Taking to help with chronic Lyme disease and the affect it has on my immune system.

Позиции 1-10 из 38