Eclectic Institute, Mycetobotanicals, Cordyceps, Fresh Freeze-Dried, 120 Veggie Caps

руб 953.29
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great for Athletes VO2 Max

Posted by Reviewer2090716 From California on May 08, 2007

Been using this for a long time now and this is one of the best brands not just for price but TRUE QUALITY. I am a runner and cyclist and have noticed a change in my VO2 Max. It really helps the lungs not only for recovery but for when you are working at 80-95%

Increased stamina

Posted by Reviewer2564804 From Sweden on Nov 11, 2007

I have lyme disease. And Cordyceps gave me increased stamina and lessened stress feelings and sensitivity.

Seems to be Working!

Posted by Reviewer1617773 From Nevada on Jan 11, 2008

I started taking this a few days after having abdominal surgery. I do feel a difference in the energy and I don't know if it's from this or the surgery, but I'm down 16 pounds in 3 weeks time. The last week alone was a 7 pound drop.  It does seem to be melting off without any effort on my part and certainly no exercise. I still have 3 more weeks of recovery and am curious to see if there will be another drop in weight. Believe me - I can use it! My son is now taking it with me and he has noticed an increase in energy as well.

Cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2988532 From Arizona on Mar 23, 2009

Wonderful it helps my breathing tremendously Couldn't believe that fast delivery also. Thank you...

Eclectic Institute, Cordyceps, Freeze-Dried

Posted by Reviewer2432818 From Canada on Jul 02, 2009

Fantastic product, really helps build the immune system.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »