| Russia

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Lemon Greens POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Экономия: $6.80 (скидка 40%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 5 отзывов
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-4 из 4

Love Eclectic Institute for life !!!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE Jan 22, 2013

Perfect greens! So citrusy delicious as greens can be. So healthy, so smooth and so good melting/mixing in the water. They are giving me energy and overall health. I am sweets-eater so I need them very much before or after the sweets. Price is extremely good. Just can ask like others here: please Eclectic Institute, make the greens for 2 months, too.

Salad in a (shaker) bottle

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1460797 Sep 29, 2012

Delicious lemon taste, with just enough bitter greens to know that you're cleansing through and through. Along with the Red Food Defence (by Eclectic Institute as well), there is a salad bar going into your body that is entirely digestible and bioavailable! With the amber glass bottles, more nutrient protection and less off-gassing due to plastics.

Amazing product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1719324 May 18, 2015

This is an amazing product. I have been premenopausal, which means irregular spotting and period. I have used Insole 3 carbinol, Dim pro and all kinds of products on the market. This product was a last straw, and I was about have an appointment with an gynaecologist. All other products gave me hormone crash and made my conditions worse. I have used two tea spoons of this product, and my spotting stopped after 30 mins. Since then I feel much better and no more irregular period. I also have tried Holy Basil from Gaia. That was a pretty bad idea. That has made me gain weight and bleed me more. I have gradually been changing most of my supplements to products of Eclectic Institute. I think having real food is better than those so called extracts. Eclectic Institute provides real food not extracts. And I recommend this product to every woman.

Пожаловаться

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5677256827571073230 Nov 17, 2013

Havent had this long enough to know if it works.

Позиции 1-4 из 4