Eclectic Institute, Larix, 12 oz (340.5 g)

руб 2433.72
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good deal on Arabinogalactan

Posted by Reviewer2623970 From California on Feb 11, 2009

I really preferred the arabinogalactan that came from Larex, but that company was bought out by a French pharmaceutical company, and they are no longer selling retail. That said, Eclectic Institute is offering a good deal on the powder. Good immune booster, and can be put in juice or water. Tastes OK.

Good for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1726102 From Washington on Jul 02, 2009

A friend recommended this product for my daughter and myself. We were getting sick a lot this past winter, plus it has been helping with our allergies. They aren't gone completely, but it helps.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2606674 From Oregon on Jun 07, 2010

I was encouraged to use Larix to aid my immune system and noticed a change fairly quickly in my health. Larix has virtually no taste and can be mixed with most everything. The 12oz container is a great deal.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer2213292 From California on Sep 15, 2010

It does help to speed up the recovery of an illness e.g. cough & flu.

Larix

Posted by Reviewer2772950 From Maryland on Nov 14, 2007

I have been giving my 2 year old son a teaspoon of Larix in his juice every morning for at least the last year. He has gotten sick a lot less often and when he does get sick, it isn't as bad of an illness as it used to be. I'm very happy with Larix. I tried to take it myself and found that I was coughing a lot, so I think I must be allergic to it, but thankfully my son can take it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »