Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Лиственница, 12 унций (340.5 г)

$68.34
$113.90
руб 4158.47
Экономия: $45.56 (скидка 40%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 34 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 4-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Good deal on Arabinogalactan

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2623970 Feb 11, 2009

I really preferred the arabinogalactan that came from Larex, but that company was bought out by a French pharmaceutical company, and they are no longer selling retail. That said, Eclectic Institute is offering a good deal on the powder. Good immune booster, and can be put in juice or water. Tastes OK.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good for allergies

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1726102 Jul 02, 2009

A friend recommended this product for my daughter and myself. We were getting sick a lot this past winter, plus it has been helping with our allergies. They aren't gone completely, but it helps.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great product

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2606674 Jun 07, 2010

I was encouraged to use Larix to aid my immune system and noticed a change fairly quickly in my health. Larix has virtually no taste and can be mixed with most everything. The 12oz container is a great deal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Larix

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2213292 Sep 15, 2010

It does help to speed up the recovery of an illness e.g. cough & flu.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Larix

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2772950 Nov 14, 2007

I have been giving my 2 year old son a teaspoon of Larix in his juice every morning for at least the last year. He has gotten sick a lot less often and when he does get sick, it isn't as bad of an illness as it used to be. I'm very happy with Larix. I tried to take it myself and found that I was coughing a lot, so I think I must be allergic to it, but thankfully my son can take it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »