Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Eclectic Institute, Larix, 1000 mg, 100 Veggie Tabs

руб 937.55
5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

This has helped with my seasonal allergies

Posted by Reviewer1688746 on Aug 12, 2008

I work at from midnight until after dawn out in the country and when the fog rolls in, I automatically start to feel a tightening in my chest, the sinus activity starts up, then the coughing and sneezing are non-stop. I sounded miserable to everyone around me. I used an OTC and it helped for hours it said it would then i was back to the same miserable symptoms all over again and in addition to that I needed to grab for my inhaler every couple of hours. Since I was giving my daughter the powdered version and it worked so well for her, I figured I needed to take better care of myself and do the same. I have been taking 1 pill a day for the past six months and I have not had to use my inhaler once, nor do I take any type of allergy medicines. This has become such a life saver for me. I am all for not giving the doctors any of my hard earned money!!

Excellent Immune-System Booster!

Posted by Reviewer3035769 on Feb 13, 2008

I have been using Larix by Eclectic Institute for a little over 2 years now for immune system maintenance, and I believe that because of this wonderful supplement, I cannot remember the last time I caught a cold or the flu. It is great to take daily for immune system maintenance, and also for an extra boost when you are extra stressed for feel a bug coming on. I couldn't endorse the use of this supplement more passionately!

Wonder Herb!

Posted by Reviewer1240112 on Jun 30, 2009

My husband is military and was deployed for 7 months. I sent him this herb, and he was not sick the whole deployment. He even gave some to fellow comrads when they felt sick, and they ALL reported feeling better in hours after taking it.

Immune Boosters

Posted by Reviewer2883877 on Nov 13, 2007

Excellent Larix is more effective than echinacea for "O" bloodtypes according to Eat Right for your Type

healthcare person

Posted by Reviewer2800400 on Feb 23, 2008

this is the best product that i use daily. It has changed my life. thankyou also, your shipment was EXTREMLY FAST so thankyou. and GREAT PRICE.