RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,934.81

₽2,864.48

Экономия: ₽929.66 (скидка 32%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

This has helped with my seasonal allergies

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1688746 Aug 12, 2008

I work at from midnight until after dawn out in the country and when the fog rolls in, I automatically start to feel a tightening in my chest, the sinus activity starts up, then the coughing and sneezing are non-stop. I sounded miserable to everyone around me. I used an OTC and it helped for hours it said it would then i was back to the same miserable symptoms all over again and in addition to that I needed to grab for my inhaler every couple of hours. Since I was giving my daughter the powdered version and it worked so well for her, I figured I needed to take better care of myself and do the same. I have been taking 1 pill a day for the past six months and I have not had to use my inhaler once, nor do I take any type of allergy medicines. This has become such a life saver for me. I am all for not giving the doctors any of my hard earned money!!

Wonder Herb!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1240112 Jun 30, 2009

My husband is military and was deployed for 7 months. I sent him this herb, and he was not sick the whole deployment. He even gave some to fellow comrads when they felt sick, and they ALL reported feeling better in hours after taking it.

Excellent Immune-System Booster!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3035769 Feb 13, 2008

I have been using Larix by Eclectic Institute for a little over 2 years now for immune system maintenance, and I believe that because of this wonderful supplement, I cannot remember the last time I caught a cold or the flu. It is great to take daily for immune system maintenance, and also for an extra boost when you are extra stressed for feel a bug coming on. I couldn't endorse the use of this supplement more passionately!

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен 4668583604590964691 Jun 15, 2014

I bought it based on others' reviews here. Last night I had sore throat, lethargy and general unwell feeling. I took one tablet of Larix before I went to bed, I feel real good this morning, my sore throat is gone too. I dont normally write review, unless product is really good (or really bad).

Immune Boosters

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2883877 Nov 13, 2007

Excellent Larix is more effective than echinacea for "O" bloodtypes according to Eat Right for your Type

healthcare person

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2800400 Feb 23, 2008

this is the best product that i use daily. It has changed my life. thankyou also, your shipment was EXTREMLY FAST so thankyou. and GREAT PRICE.

Larix Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2749032 Mar 25, 2008

Better than echinacea, staves off onsets, diminishes duration and severity of colds and flu, at least in my case!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Larix good immune sytem booster.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2532718 Apr 03, 2008

I use Larix when I'm exposed to a cold, when I'm fighting one off, or when I'm actually sick. It really helps me avoid getting sick most of the time, or get well sooner.

Consumer