RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽875.68

₽1,459.46

Экономия: ₽583.78 (скидка 40%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Very excellent

Отзыв оставлен 5386698622922540326 Feb 19, 2015

Very excellent . Very good....

Concentrated Formula

Отзыв оставлен 5156962055423781064 Mar 10, 2014

I feel I am getting a concentrated version from these and who wouldn't love that?

Allergic Reaction

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1291676 Jul 10, 2012

I believe this is a very good quality, potent product. With that said I do not suffer from any allergies and after taking this Fenugreek, I experienced a severe reaction, it took me 3 times to realize what was causing it, through process of elimination I narrowed it down to the Fenugreek. I had extreme heat that went through my body along with hives that started in my face and went down through my arms and neck, my chest became tight and had a minor difficulty in breathing, this lasted for about 20-30 minutes before it subsided. After stopping Fenugreek I have not had this experience, I take many supplements, but this was one of the newer ones I was trying for Blood Sugar Control. I do continue to take the Slendatrol supplement which does contain a small amount of Fenugreek, without any reaction at this time. Also, after reading reviews about allergic reactions to fenugreek, it did say not to combine products that contain fenugreek.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

milk supply

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2545350 May 19, 2011

wonderful strength and quality for milk supply

The Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1599713 Feb 16, 2010

My daughter uses this to help increase her breast milk and she says Eclectic Institute works the best for her.

Fenugreek is great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2727137 Nov 13, 2008

This is an excellent product; well-packaged!

fast shipping

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1719485 Dec 23, 2007

well, the service has been always good with iherb. I just wish iherb can carry Vision Response 90 tab in the furture

Fenugreek and breastfeeding

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1349664 Oct 16, 2006

I used this product to increase my milk supply when my daughter had a tongue tie. It worked much better than the tablets at our local health food store and was much less expensive!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Really Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2023662 Jul 05, 2006

I no longer need to take any prescription meds for diabetes because of the Fenugreek. It lowers my blood sugar naturally, and if I cheat on my diet badly, I take 3-4 capsules. There are no side effects and I feel better using this product and other nutrients for health than I did using meds.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным