RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Organic, Beet Juice POWder, 3.2 oz (90 g)

₽607.54
₽1,012.57
Экономия: ₽405.03 (скидка 40%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 33 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 5-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 23

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

EXCELLENT ORGANIC FRESH FREEZE-DRIED BEET JUICE POWDER

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1640392 Sep 08, 2010

This product delivers lasting steady energy without the risk of jitters like caffeine.It enables the muscles to perform with less oxygen so that more incoming oxygen can be used to fuel other organs and cells. It also enhances the immune system. Bonus---it also comes in a glass jar. IHERB provides EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICING for this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Beet Juice

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2953137 Oct 01, 2010

This is cheapter than the pills and works just as good. I use it to help relax my blood vessels.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Beet Juice Powder

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2143084 May 22, 2010

The powder has reduced my blood pressure Thank you

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very natural indeed

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен FEED-ME-MORE Nov 27, 2012

As time goes by I am searching and searching for more qualitative, more natural and better products to supplement my diet. It is my first such try of raw, organic veggies. Up to this time I was only using tablets and capsules, except from protein or collagen powder. I must say, that it is good try and buy. It is interesting to use it in the shaker. Some kind of ritual:)Especially my man likes it, because it reminds him of beet soup, which I am not preparing for him too often:) I don't know if it could help to any disease, but I think that it is helpful for better blood, mood and energy. People from northern countries as me need it indeed. We do not have 4 harvests a year, only 1 or 1,5 :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

beet juice powder

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2771747 Nov 24, 2010

this product seems to work well on my blood pressure, helping to keep it low. it's more convenient than the bottled juice but seems to have the same benefits.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 23

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »