RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Арония, 450 мг, 90 растительных капсул

₽751.61
₽1,252.69
Экономия: ₽501.08 (скидка 40%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 39 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Aronia

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1327505 Mar 25, 2010

I came across a review of this antioxidant in The Clinical Advisor (www.clinicaladvisor.com), in their Alternative Meds Update column in December. Based on that, I decided to try it. My partner and I have been taking three caps a day since January. It seems to work well as an anti-inflammatory, in this 65-year-old body. The main way I can tell is that I rarely reach for the ibuprofen bottle these days. No side effects.

High Blood pressure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2016432 Jul 23, 2010

We buy Aronia as a remedy for high blood-pressure. It is a well known supplement in our home country. So far it works as it supposed to.

THe Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1204932 Feb 09, 2009

I received my order promptly and at an unbelievable price! I am telling everyone I know about Iherb. The Aronia, i can't find it in any store. The shops try to push Acai on me, but Aronia is the Best.

Пожаловаться

Aronia is the strongest antioxidant known to date

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2352646 Oct 26, 2011

My husband and I used Eclectic Institute Aronia for a beginning viral bronchitis, on the advice of a medical researcher(M.D.) who teaches in my program in botanical medicine. She emphasized that Aronia, be it as a syrup or in dry form, holds great promise in combatting the flu, including bird flu, since it has the highest ORAC score known of any fruit or vegetable, and is a much more potent antiviral than elderberry(sambuccus). She did say that it needs to be taken in a high dose, (as do most botanical extracts, in order to be effective), so we took 4 times 4 capsules a day with juice or water, and also added essential oil inhalations twice a day. Within five days, any and all symptoms of bronchitis were gone in both of us. Highly recommend!

Wonder Berry

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2562257 Jun 14, 2009

I chose this product because I read somewhere online, and possibly through Dr. Weil that black chokeberries have big anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benifits. I feel better knowing I am getting a massive amount of anti-oxidants and if nothing else, I will look younger!

Позиции 1-5 из 17