Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Ecco Bella, Night Rebuilder Cream, 5, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

руб 1179.34
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

My skin loves this night cream

Posted by Reviewer1942804 on Apr 30, 2011

I am 56 years old and I've been using this product for about 5 years. It is light, easily absorbed by the skin and I like that it comes with a pump which keeps the moisturizer fresh and free of contamination.

Пожаловаться

ecco bella night rebuilder cream

Posted by Reviewer2603652 on Mar 03, 2011

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used. The ingredients are so gentle, I never get that initial red flush which so many others I've tried bring on. I have used it as day and night cream through the winter. It does not feel greasy at all, my skin feels so soft, and I am 64 years old..

Favorite nightcream!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on May 30, 2011

This is my favorite night cream and also use during the day when needed. It is light but penetrates really well so you do not feel any greasy residue left behind. Noticed improvment for any fine lines. Just a really great product,and majority natural ingredients

very nice night cream

Posted by Reviewer1281175 on Jul 12, 2010

I like the fresh smell and way this lovely, light cream absorbs into my skin.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2494742 on Feb 26, 2012

This is a wonderful option for someone with very dry sensitive skin. My only beef with it is that I find I go through it a little quickly...but that's an individual thing. I've used the Xrtendlife night cream, which made me break out in many small pimples, and Arbonne's FC5 night cream, which was fine but no "wow" to it, even maybe left me a little dry, and this one is my favorite so far.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »