RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,387.53
₽2,259.70
Экономия: ₽872.16 (скидка 39%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 12

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Just try it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3286892 Jan 13, 2009

IHerb has a great selection of products also they make it hassle free shopping. I won't buy this product anywhere else now. I can also get the quantity that I want for a great price. IHerb also has products that are hard to find where I live. I'm glad I found this great place to shop.

The Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2287812 Aug 14, 2009

I have been using this product now for about 2 years. I add it to my green smoothie. The taste is also great. I like the powder because when mixed with juice or water it gets into your blood within 10-15 minutes. It definitely cleanses the body.

Love this...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2538564 Aug 18, 2009

I even think it tastes good...much better than straight spirulina.

Пожаловаться

Earthrise, Green Blends Cleansing - One of my early spirulinas - very good, but ...

Отзыв оставлен Thoughtful-Reviews Feb 08, 2014

When I first came to know Spirulina, Earthrise was the only reputable source that I know at the time (2005). Over time, I came to know more Spirulinas, at much better prices. Now, I'm a regular for Now Foods' and Nutrex's powdered spirulinas. Their prices are'hotter'. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Пожаловаться

Overall satisfaction with the product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1257716 Jun 13, 2011

I feel much better, I lost some pound as well. I don´t have problems with my stomach as I used to have before. Preparation is also very easy. From my point of view I really recomend this product.

Позиции 1-5 из 12