Customer Reviews

Earth Circle Organics, Coconut Sugar Crystals, 14 oz (397 g)

$5.73
$6.49
руб 207.97
Savings of: $0.76 (12% Off)
4.8 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

Lovely product!

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Oct 12, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I have a sweet tooth and never ever would have imagined sugar from coconuts tasting this good. This is my third time back for this decadent devil and all I can say is that if there was conventional sugar and Organic coconut sugar crystals on the table which would I make a bee-line for? I'd without a doubt go for the coconut sugar. Far better tasting and healthier. With conventional sugar, I don't really like to eat it from a spoon, yet this coconut sugar is delicious even straight from a teaspoon. It doesn't leave an after taste like stevia. I also use it as a topping for healthy desserts and in my husbands coffee, he loves it! For those who bake it's great and I use it in raw granola it's Delicious.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Delicious

Posted by 5271669964532671749 From Ireland on Mar 30, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I Love coconut sugar - I like this best sprinkled over hot oatmeal.Gives a nice sweet caramel taste. I love the smell of it too, sometimes I just take the bag of this out of the press so I can smell it.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

One of the better Coconut Sugars on iherb

Posted by LantauMama From Hong Kong on Apr 06, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I have tried a few brands, and this one is one of the better ones on iherb.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-3 of 3 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives