Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dream Health, D•R•E•A•M Complete, Витаминная и Минеральная Добавка в Жидкой Форме 32 унций

$31.95
$44.95
руб 1858.43
Экономия: $13.00 (скидка 29%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 14 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

GREAT PRODUCT!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен IHerbforyou Jan 02, 2012

I love this product because it works! The list of phytonutrients, vitamins and traceelements is very impressive! I get a little boost in energy after taking it and feel more energetic and sharp in mind then usual.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent product, excellent price

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5726405093611188475 Jul 15, 2012

This is the best vitamin/mineral supplement I've ever used. I feel a definite difference in energy level and for the first time in my life (I'm 66) my fingernails grow and don't break. Not a bad taste and easy to take. I've purchased it in the past at my chiropractor's office but at a much higher price. I will be ordering again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Wonderful Product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4653365999717570518 Nov 09, 2012

I have been taking Dream Complete for almost 2 months. I look forward to taking it first thing each morning! I love knowing that I'm doing something great for my body and my health. I enjoy taking it in the all natural liquid form, confident that my body is able to absorb the vitamins and minerals in their purest form. I have more energy and I feel more vital since using Dream Complete. It is pleasant tasting and so I just pour it into a one ounce measuring glass each morning. I usually make a point to drink some water before taking it, to help hydrate my body. I prefer to wait about 30 minutes then I have a healthy breakfast. I plan to continue to use this wonderful product and make it part of my healthy lifestyle! Thanks iHerb for making it more affordable for me!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great multi vitamin and mineral

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен JoelNolan123 Aug 04, 2012

For its price it does a great job taste good and best of all its in the reach off the average budget.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

dream complete

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1855079 Jan 11, 2012

Great way to start the day; energizing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 13

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »