RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dragon Herbs, Сила воли 100 овощных капсул

₽1,179.37
₽1,228.51
Экономия: ₽49.14 (скидка 4%)
3.9 из 5 на основании 14 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

procrastination killer

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1887758 Jul 14, 2010

Subtle but amazing effects. I started by taking three per day. Before long I found myself actually following through with chores I had previously dreaded and kept putting off. My wife doesn't know what to say (and that doesn't happen very often.)

SUBLTE BUT PROFOUND

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5308628965787939970 Jul 05, 2012

THIS IS A PRODUCT THAT IS VERY SUBTLE, LIKE MICROCOSMIC ORBIT. THE LONGER YOU TAKE IT THE MORE PROFOUND THE RESULTS. REALLY GETS YOU INTO YOUR OWN. I LOVE THE BLEND OF NOT ONLY POLYGALA BUT ALSO ALL OF THE SUPPORTING CHI AND SHEN HERBS. I TAKE THIS FORMULA WITH MICROCOSMIC TO HELP ME OPEN UP AND FOCUS MORE ON MY SUBTLER CHANNELS. I AM ABLE TO DEAL WITH ISSUES IN A MUCH MORE MATURE WAY BECAUSE OF THIS BLEND. I WOULD SUGGEST TAKING 2 R 3 BOTTLES A MONTH EITHER BY ITSELF OR ALONGSIDE ANOTHER DRAGON HERBS FORMULA THAT IS BEST SUITED TO YOU. I LIKE COMBINING WITH MICROCOSMIC ORBIT BECAUSE I FEEL THAT MICROCOSMIC ORBIT HELPS LOCK IN ALL OF THE ENERGIES FROM WILL POWER. I AM TAKING THESE TWO SUPPLAMENTS TOGETHER (8 PILLS OF EACH FORMULA) WITH CAYENNE PEPPER. CAYENNE PEPPER ACCENTUATES THE ACTIONS OF ALL THE HERBS IT IS TAKEN WITH.

Awesome product~

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2196640 Nov 20, 2012

It really does what it says it will do. I felt an immediate sense of calmness and relief and the ability to gather my thoughts & feelings around me and compose myself to move forward. I recently lost my father and this HELPED a lot!!!

Great formula

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2753270 Mar 22, 2011

This product has definitely helped me ease off negative habits and balanced out my energies. I noticed effects within the first day. Great formula for meditators.

Fantastic

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1402131 Dec 27, 2011

I was able to feel the strengthening power of this formula very quickly. It is said to strengthen the mind and help one overcome bad habits of any kind. I am under much emotional stress and need all help I can get. It is important for me to maintain centered and not be overcome by negative emotions of fear, anger and worry no matter what the cause. This is helping me do this. Look on the Dragon Herbs website and read more about this super product.

Позиции 1-5 из 9