Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Replenishing

Posted by JahSun on Aug 17, 2012

Been a fan of Ron Teeguarden & Dragon Herbs since the beginning when he had one store. This stuff is expensive, but it works. Not for an everyday tonic, but very useful if you feel especially drained. Personal, Professional, Relationship & Living Situation issues had compounded to leave me feeling rather low in my vital energy department, and this formula made a quick and noticeable improvement. Chinese herbs are not miracle cures, and they don't affect you like steroids or stimulants. But, this was very noticeable to me even on top of my usual rotation of high quality supplements. Note: 1) I am very sensitive to these things from decades of healthy living and a lifelong martial arts practice. 2) This formula contains Deer Placenta & Tortoise Shell, so it is not suitable for Vegans or anyone who might find this disgusting. Of course, no animal is killed in the making of this product, which can not be said of even leather shoes.

Love

Posted by 4931920682076429503 on Nov 29, 2012

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Siberian Chaga & Pearl Shen - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

Can't recommend

Posted by Reviewer2480945 on Nov 21, 2013

I ordered 3 different formulations from Dragon Herbs, including this one, and for whatever reason, I did not respond well to any of them. They made me feel terrible within 24 hours, I got a heavy, debilitating type of fatigue in my limbs, my brain wouldn't function right (I've never had that happen before!) and I thought I was sick, but it turns out it was the herbs. I was muscle tested and didn't test for any of them. It took about 3 days for the effects to wear off and for my mental clarity and focus to go back to normal. I have taken many different Chinese formulations from different companies (Evergreen, Mayway, Golden Flower to name a few) and have never had problems. I was sad because the Dragon Herb products seem like great formulations. I tried liquid and pill form, both single herb and herbal combination - I have no idea what it could be about the products. My advice would be to start off slow and try 1 thing from them. I unfortunately tried 3 and sunk about $95 worth of products that were unusable

this works wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2960931 on Jul 03, 2012

love dragon herbs - super jing