Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (1)

awesome!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1963165 Dec 26, 2011

I know it sounds wierd to take ant -- but it's not like there are little bug faces pressed up against the side of the capsules : ) My man was having trouble with "manly issues" and this product really helped him with sex drive and function.

i think it works

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1036042 Feb 02, 2012

i take two of these a day with two lj 100 . libido and male energy is just fine now. 50 years old.

Super Ant

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5442533038188931236 Sep 30, 2013

Im really injoying Super Ant having used Many dragonherbs products I was happy to find most of them at iherb.com for lower prices and free shipping indeed worth shopping at, this is the frist bottle of Super Ant iv never used, I enjoy it I really does give me quick engery, I meditate and need a clear mind I also do weight training so I need lots of engery to bring balnice to body mind and soul im really enjoying this product, I wanted to use it mostly as a kidny tonic having Studied Qigong well I can tell this is helping to bring balnice to my right kidny

Пожаловаться

To those afraid of the lead warning...

Отзыв оставлен 5294429180849284191 Jan 12, 2015

Dragon Herbs is based in California. In California, the Prop 65 label is everywhere: parking lots, wine bottles, food, supplements, Starbucks, supermarkets, Disneyland, etc. Prop 65 is specific to California to encourage very low lead exposure every where. If the amount of lead in these products exceeded the levels allowed, they would be ILLEGAL to sell. The reality is there is more lead in the air we breathe and in your childrens toys than in these supplements from Dragon Herb.