Ваша корзина пуста

русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2000493 on Sep 15, 2011

I've recently been diagnosed with elevated sugar levels and my doctor prescribed Metformin to help along with watching my diet, exercise etc. After a month of being on the medication, I wasn't satisfied with the results so I decided to start using Salacia by Dragon Herbs. After a week of using Salacia and Metformin together my fasting blood sugar started dropping. Now after almost 2 months of using both Salacia and Metformin my fasting sugar is under 118 ( big drop from 160 ), unless I overeat or not making the right choices. Since I haven't found any info on extended use, I plan to stop in about 2 weeks and stay off for a month or so to see if I need to go back. Overall I found Salacia to be very helpful. Hopefully beneficial for other people also.

Пожаловаться

WIll be one of my staples

Posted by Reviewer1122052 on Jul 05, 2011

Thanks for carrying this herb. I'm using Salacia as part of a preventative regime to balance my blood sugar and lipid levels as it's been clinically proven to aid in that area. I can't honestly tell whether this product really works since I don't have any major health issues plus I'm concurrently taking several other nutritional supplements that I've done thorough research on to maintain my health. The fact that it's clinically proven is good enough for me. Sometimes, no news is good news.

Пожаловаться

waiting for this product back to stock

Posted by 5512309138090902256 on Jul 09, 2013

i've become really addicted to this product. i'm a diabetic using an insulin pump, and this supply helped me really low my insuline dose and blood sugar level. When it will be back to stock? i'm waiting for it last 2 months and feel like my blood sugar level become worse((

ok product

Posted by Reviewer1525887 on Feb 24, 2012

it it okay

Dragon Herbs, Salacia, 500 mg Each, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2198218 on Jan 20, 2012

did not care for it, caused to much bloating and gas