RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,139.13

₽1,186.60

Экономия: ₽47.46 (скидка 4%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Delivery extra charges

Отзыв оставлен 5274405860575976873 May 21, 2015

Don't be fooled by the online delivery charge, which in itself is very high. On top of that you get charge almost double for dhl processing, which is not stated by herb online. Other companies do not charge extra. Will never buy from herb again.

Mrs Gurney

Отзыв оставлен 4726680676968325426 May 13, 2015

I bought this product hoping it would replace one I currently use but unfortunately I can't. I do use this in conjunction with my other products though.

Very good

Отзыв оставлен 4849302807462110576 Apr 13, 2015

Very helpfull for my kidneys !!!!

No Guarantee of Safety

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1013890 Feb 25, 2015

After having bought this product recently I noticed on the label that the use of this product can expose you to lead which is a toxic heavy metal pollutant. China acknowledged that a staggering one-fifth of its arable land is seriously polluted with heavy metals, thanks to decades of aggressive industrial development. Dietary supplements can pose even more of a risk of heavy metal contamination than food because they are so highly concentrated. If the materials from which they are made are contaminated, the contaminants will be concentrated. I want to take supplements to make me healthier, but not jeopardize it. Therefore, I will not take this product and have discarded it.

no difference

Отзыв оставлен 5537526896163288373 Jan 09, 2015

perhaps too early to tell; will finish the bottle first and then decide if i get any more..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Rehmannia is well underrated these days...

Отзыв оставлен PracticalReviews Oct 26, 2013

i am familiar with Rehmania as a tea and i can easily feel the rehabilitation in my adrenal & strength.it is not an adaptogen for me,more like a rehabilitation after a long day when there is still a couple of hours to with more than enough tasks,so Rehmannia gives me the power back in a calm way with no jitters at all. this product/formula is slow working and you need to give it a few weeks to feel the difference on a regular intake.a bit pricey but it works for you it is worth it...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2802455 Oct 23, 2013

ultimate yin jing formula

wonderful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1144092 Oct 21, 2013

My 1st Dragon Herbs product and I will for sure buy this again and try others from them. I felt it working from the 1st capsule I took. Kind of calming and feel good overall.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Great for adrenals

Отзыв оставлен 5472773624811810040 Oct 17, 2013

The dark circles under my eyes are fading

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

winner for menopause symptoms

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3213560 Jan 03, 2013

Really helps rid you of the hot flushes and other menopausal symptoms. Am currently taking this along with shou wu formulation and magu's secret and feel very balanced and sleep well. Dragon herbs have excellent products.

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным