Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dragon Herbs, Rehmannia Six Combination, 500 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

$17.28
$18.00
руб 999.05
Экономия: $0.72 (скидка 4%)
3.9 из 5 на основании 10 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Very Helpful

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1156698 Jul 29, 2011

I have hyperhydrosis in my hands and feet and since I have been using Rehmannia Six Combination for about 2 months now since the beginning of June 2011 it has been working great. It took about a week for the herbs to kick in, but once it did I noticed a big difference. Only thing is when I am about to come on my monthly cycle my hands and feet still sweat but not as bad prior to this herb. When it is extremely hot outside too I still sweat a lot. Also iHerb offers the lowest prices and the most inexpensive shipping.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

winner for menopause symptoms

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3213560 Jan 03, 2013

Really helps rid you of the hot flushes and other menopausal symptoms. Am currently taking this along with shou wu formulation and magu's secret and feel very balanced and sleep well. Dragon herbs have excellent products.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Rehnannia Six Combination.is a winner in my book!!!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2860417 Dec 03, 2011

I have been taking this product for at least 6 mos. now and can really feel the difference!!! feel like my hormones are much more in balance as they should be. Will always use this product now!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great for adrenals

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5472773624811810040 Oct 17, 2013

The dark circles under my eyes are fading

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Rehmannia is well underrated these days...

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен PracticalReviews Oct 26, 2013

i am familiar with Rehmania as a tea and i can easily feel the rehabilitation in my adrenal & strength.it is not an adaptogen for me,more like a rehabilitation after a long day when there is still a couple of hours to with more than enough tasks,so Rehmannia gives me the power back in a calm way with no jitters at all. this product/formula is slow working and you need to give it a few weeks to feel the difference on a regular intake.a bit pricey but it works for you it is worth it...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 10

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »