RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,071.84

₽1,084.64

Экономия: ₽12.80 (скидка 1%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

feel better

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1310601 Jan 26, 2012

I'm not going to try to understand what this elixir does, however I know on the days that I drink it I feel better, even the next day. I am reordering it. I have to spread one package out for 2 days and mix it with my regular tea, makes it better, it does have an interesting taste if you drink too much at once.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1627174 May 08, 2012

I love Dragon Herbs! This elixir makes me calm and alert and awesome :D

Top stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Scottishdave Jan 05, 2010

I have had one pouch.High quality ingredients.Pallatable drank on it's own,i have it heated or with longevity tea.Will be reordering! Would just like to add you get 7 pouches in total with a really good serving of the product in each,when you pour it out it exudes quality.

Powerful Elixir For Shen and Energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2067551 May 09, 2012

This elixir is very calming, reassuring, and energizing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Glad for the reishi product!!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1395333 Mar 31, 2011

This is definitely an acquired taste but I like to drink it for its great nutritional value.

Enjoyable Herbal Elixir

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2876704 Feb 09, 2011

Had an interesting taste. Seemed to be quite hydrating and very beautifying. Skin looked great. Felt a little calmer. A fun experiment.

Awesome elixir!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1176116 Nov 17, 2014

So happy I bought this :)..it tastes great (earthy and potent) and I love how it tastes with Dragon Herbs Longevity tea (with gynostemma). I'm excited about the ingredients...so far I've only had 1 pouch bc I rcv'd my order earlier today. I added a little stevia to it-but next cup I have-i'll see how I like it without any added sweetener. I'm def. gonna buy this again & again!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A must for radiant health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2943032 Sep 07, 2016

I simply feel darned good when I start the day with a hot tea made of this exquisite elixir. Slightly herby and bitter, I feel my body rev to a higher gear. It's gentle but noticeable. Highly recommended.

Позиции 1-8 из 8