Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (2)

Libido booster!!

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2963675 Jul 24, 2012

I'm a mother of 2 toddlers in my mid 30's who felt sorry for my frustrated husband! I was hoping there was a pill I could take to boost my long gone libido and now I've found it!! Just hours after taking the first two pills I did things I haven't done in a long time!! And now I don't have to feel sorry for my husband anymore! ;-)

Really works!

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4861032135660506288 Nov 24, 2012

I'm 39 and started going grey at 25. I've only been taking He Shou Wu for 3 weeks and can see a huge difference. My hair stylist even noticed and commented. I will continue to use and would highly recommend. -Jason

Пожаловаться

Excellent quality - has mild sedative effect

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3159435 Mar 10, 2012

Makes me feel very centred and at peace. Mild calmative effect. Diazepam makes me feel groggy so it provides zero assistance to my mild anxiety levels. However, Dragon Herbs Ho Shou Wu gives you an excellent sense of calm. You feel very centred and at peace. Highly recommended. A beautiful herb and excellent quality to boot! A gem!

Essence/Jing Tonic

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3330129 Feb 24, 2011

This is the real deal - prepared he shou wu as per tradition. Shares the top spot for yin jing with goji. This tonic has very deep fortifying effects. Give it some time and you will be amazed. Excellent quality.

Hair color is changing!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен celestialleo Mar 28, 2011

This is said to de-age, return hair color to normal and many other things...it's working!