RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,210.04

₽1,260.46

Экономия: ₽50.42 (скидка 4%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3213560 Apr 23, 2016

He Shou Wu keeps your hair looking fab. It contains a high amount of zinc. Also helps with energy levels as it is a kidney tonic.

Unparalleled Quality He Shou Wu

Отзыв оставлен 5537358945762903772 Dec 22, 2015

Dragon Herbs products are of the highest quality, some of these reviews claiming the product may contain lead are totally bogus. It does not say that anywhere on the bottle. I have taken pounds of he shou wu (fo-ti) over the years and this stuff is the most potent and effective. Whatever benefits you hope to get from this superior jing building tonic herb, this is the brand to go with lol.

Hair still dark

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2860699 Dec 13, 2015

From what I know about Chinese herbal medicine, this sounds like a good all-around liver formula. Reputed to keep the hair dark, and maybe it does. Haven't noticed any obvious health benefits, but my hair is still dark at age 65.

Fascinating

Отзыв оставлен 4816614578323688251 Dec 07, 2015

He shou wu benefits are remarkable, most importantly is it's ability to reduce depression as it increases DOPAMINE thank you Dragon Herbs

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

lead

Отзыв оставлен 4977361182682703649 Sep 21, 2015

just noticed that the product contains lead. it's written on the product though i never seen warning on the site

miss vera

Отзыв оставлен 5517372709734364703 May 03, 2015

I don't received this order.

Virility?

Отзыв оставлен 4621234498056480043 Mar 22, 2015

This product is not well known yet. Since I started using it, I notices a decrease in my sleeping hours from 8 to 6. Also, I noticed a very improved erection after 48 hours of eating it, but I am not sure it is safe for men in the long run . Due to many fears of its toxicity, I stopped it completely. Please pay attention that the manufacturer stated that this product might contain lead residues. So, my tip is to search about another brand in which the Fo Ti is purified and well prepared!

Makes me happy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2661949 Feb 08, 2015

This is an excellent product and it makes me happy and full of energy. It really enhances my feeling of vitality. It also strengthens my hair. Highly recommended brand and product!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I take it daily now and don't plan to be without

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2336325 Feb 05, 2015

Boosts my energy in a way that feels good and pleasant (ie not that unwanted tense nervous energy). I feel like it is healthy for me overall. :) So I take it daily, and have definitely noticed the difference when I don't. AND, so far it does seem to be helping restore my hair color. :)

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good tonic herb

Отзыв оставлен puurnatuurlijkleven Oct 27, 2014

He Shou Wu is know for its many health benefits. I've used it in a time where I experienced more stress and it would make me feel calmer. I personally didn't notice other benefits, but I used it for this reason and that worked ;-)

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным