Специальное предложение: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи, а также 10% скидка на заказы свыше $60. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Dragon Herbs, Хи-Шу-Ву (Горец многоцветковый), 500 мг, 100 растительных капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Libido booster!!

Posted by Reviewer2963675 on Jul 24, 2012

I'm a mother of 2 toddlers in my mid 30's who felt sorry for my frustrated husband! I was hoping there was a pill I could take to boost my long gone libido and now I've found it!! Just hours after taking the first two pills I did things I haven't done in a long time!! And now I don't have to feel sorry for my husband anymore! ;-)

Really works!

Posted by 4861032135660506288 on Nov 24, 2012

I'm 39 and started going grey at 25. I've only been taking He Shou Wu for 3 weeks and can see a huge difference. My hair stylist even noticed and commented. I will continue to use and would highly recommend. -Jason

Пожаловаться

Excellent quality - has mild sedative effect

Posted by Reviewer3159435 on Mar 10, 2012

Makes me feel very centred and at peace. Mild calmative effect. Diazepam makes me feel groggy so it provides zero assistance to my mild anxiety levels. However, Dragon Herbs Ho Shou Wu gives you an excellent sense of calm. You feel very centred and at peace. Highly recommended. A beautiful herb and excellent quality to boot! A gem!

Essence/Jing Tonic

Posted by Reviewer3330129 on Feb 24, 2011

This is the real deal - prepared he shou wu as per tradition. Shares the top spot for yin jing with goji. This tonic has very deep fortifying effects. Give it some time and you will be amazed. Excellent quality.

Hair color is changing!

Posted by celestialleo on Mar 28, 2011

This is said to de-age, return hair color to normal and many other things...it's working!