RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,134.40

₽1,181.67

Экономия: ₽47.27 (скидка 4%)

Написать Отзыв

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

They Are Great...

Отзыв оставлен 5731240618534927635 Apr 08, 2016

I have been taking this supplement for a short time. I have noticed less shedding and my hair is stronger.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Makes hair shiny and silky

Отзыв оставлен 4669693988845461808 Dec 04, 2015

It gives shine to hair and nails and improves skin too. I have just finished the bottle and am very content with how my hair looks now. I would definitely recommend this herbal supplement. Besides it has adaptogenic properties, balances the mood. I've been also taking Doctor's Best vitamins D3 and K2 (MK-7).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Totally awesome boost for your hair!

Отзыв оставлен 5735786495865921294 Dec 06, 2014

I bought this product based on recommendation on a forum and I thought it would be worth checking out, cause I've read pretty good reviews here. I've been using it for couple of weeks now and I can say it's awesome! My hair is much stronger, the ends are splitting and breaking less and the splits and breaks that were already there are slowly healing. The hair is less fragile, more strong and flexible. It also falls out less and grows faster. I had always fragile hair that fell out excessively and I couldn't reach the length that I wanted and with this it's slowly growing and finally getting healthy. I'm gonna keep using these long term, it's worth every penny!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

good for nail and GREAT for hair

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2248649 Oct 19, 2014

I am 70 and my hair is still almost completely original color but it is fine and was thinning. It took several months on this formula but as of last spring I had so much new hair coming in that my hair is thick again and the bald spots on my temples have filled in! It's a good energy lift for seniors as well.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2802455 Oct 23, 2013

a good yin jing formula

Dragon Herbs, Hair & Nails

Отзыв оставлен 5640477486799832438 Nov 05, 2012

Completely convinced these are great!!! I recently have been helping a friend renovate and my hands have been through the grind and my nails survived...first time...amazing!!!

5 stars

Отзыв оставлен 4847589790288585185 Sep 11, 2012

My hair and nails have never been healthier since I have been using this!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Disappointing product!

Отзыв оставлен 5757520293881387919 Aug 18, 2012

I like dragon herbs product. They are expensive and high quality. However, this product is just expensive. No effect. Maybe you want to go with other brands. I would recommend dragon herb items but not this one.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Working slowly

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1718374 Oct 05, 2011

After a few months I could see some result on my toe nails and little on my hair.

Позиции 1-9 из 9