RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,299.03

₽1,353.15

Экономия: ₽54.13 (скидка 4%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Helping inguinal hernia by nourishing blood

Отзыв оставлен 5556441500181530888 Dec 24, 2015

This is a formula I initially searched to help my husband mild inguinal hernia symptoms. Chinese medicine view this condition as deficiency in the production of blood that nourish connective tissues, including its tensile strength. This formula is the closest one to the non-invasive hernia repair prevention. It has significantly decreased the inguinal pain and the need to stop any physical activities due to it. Before he could not finish a hiking circuit without stopping for the pain. Now he doesn't even remember he had it. Although he doesn't want to admit it because he can't understand how a pill can stop a hernia, I see the change. I also use it to treat my blood aspect of a Taoist herbal treatment. Together with Profound essence, easy qi and this formula i found my combination for the herbal program. Note: I'm a M.D. with chinese medicine background.

Lifts Qi!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2708209 Nov 14, 2011

This is a good product for overall energy. For me it can be counterproductive if I'm stressed because of the blockages that occur. I like to use this when I've done some Yoga and QiGong and my Qi is moving freely. I don't have to take it regularly...just enough to get a little boost some days.

Ginseng and Astragulus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1372860 Jun 29, 2010

Dragon Herbs is an excellent company so I'm sure this is a good product, but it is a little too warming for me at the moment so I will wait until cooler weather to take the rest.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен debraananda Aug 29, 2011

I love this product for extra energy and vigor great will always take

nothing special

Отзыв оставлен iHerbMaster Oct 13, 2013

after using the hole bottle, I didnt notice anything. I have used it for hyperhydrosis, but it doesnt helped!

Позиции 1-5 из 5