Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Dragon Herbs, Ginseng & Astragalus, 500 mg Each, 100 Capsules

руб 980.92
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great product

Posted by debraananda on Aug 29, 2011

I love this product for extra energy and vigor great will always take

Lifts Qi!

Posted by Reviewer2708209 on Nov 14, 2011

This is a good product for overall energy. For me it can be counterproductive if I'm stressed because of the blockages that occur. I like to use this when I've done some Yoga and QiGong and my Qi is moving freely. I don't have to take it regularly...just enough to get a little boost some days.

Ginseng and Astragulus

Posted by Reviewer1372860 on Jun 29, 2010

Dragon Herbs is an excellent company so I'm sure this is a good product, but it is a little too warming for me at the moment so I will wait until cooler weather to take the rest.

nothing special

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

after using the hole bottle, I didnt notice anything. I have used it for hyperhydrosis, but it doesnt helped!