RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,687.51

₽1,757.83

Экономия: ₽70.31 (скидка 4%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Blown away!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2490259 Sep 14, 2010

I've had an injury at the ball of my right foot for quite some time. For quite some time the pain was only in the first few steps after waking in the morning. About six months ago the pain stayed longer becoming somewhat permanent with the odd respite. Around the two week mark it hit me how much better my foot was feeling. Still sore but a lot less. Blown away!! This formula has given me new confidence in the power of healing. My current dose is 12 caps a day I take 12 caps of He Shou Wu also

Seems to be working!

Отзыв оставлен celestialleo Oct 01, 2011

I have been using frame builder for about three weeks now, mainly taking two twice a day, and it appears to be helping with strengthening my tendons, knees and back.

High Quality

Отзыв оставлен energetyx Jun 23, 2011

This is another high quality product from Dragon Herbs, with a strong, malty taste. Works well blended into cacao and coffee type beverages.

Yang tonic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2772212 Mar 15, 2012

smells delicious and good kidney Yang and good for ligaments and tendons

Seems authentic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1299607 May 27, 2015

Product seems to be authentic but I honestly could not say if it is helping my bones etc. People say I look well and perhaps this product along with many others that I take contributes to that. I'll keep taking it.

Позиции 1-5 из 5