RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,249.44

₽2,343.16

Экономия: ₽93,73 (скидка 4%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

feel it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2802455 окт 23, 2013

This kind of reishi is more shen as they call it,, very good for calming, meditation, deeper thoughts, stress other reishi like from Mushroom Sciences is better at immune modulating,, this one is better for calming deep mind stuff...

Incredible dreamscape

Отзыв оставлен 5739604977495711871 апр 15, 2015

i felt a shift on taking this for a few days. I think it needs to be combined with some mental clearing or meditation for full effect. Being so busy I haven't done that but I feel a Positive shift and my dreams have been incredibly vivid and beautiful ever since taking it. Will keep on with this.

The Best

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3330129 сен 02, 2011

The best reishi available - grown on duanwood per tradition in remote areas of China. Safe for all in the family. One of the best ways to protect from cold and flu. Take with vitamin C to enhance absorption and effectiveness.

Increased my energy levels

Отзыв оставлен 5668109142661916965 май 11, 2016

I started using this after my energy levels were so low that I needed to go to sleep about an hour after I wake up in the morning. I read so many good reviews and decided to give it a try. After only one week of taking this and having only 1 cup of coffee a day, I experienced increase in energy. I now go for walks every every evening and very soon plan to go back to the gym.

Peace!

Отзыв оставлен celestialleo апр 11, 2011

Very high Shen stabilizing....great all around!

my review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1664868 ноя 16, 2011

I received everthing very timely, as always. This is a great product. After consistent use I really have a feeling of well being.

ALWAYS GOOD WITH DRAGON HERBS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1902681 дек 09, 2011

I've been taking these caps instead of liquid Duanwood. You can feel the effects of the liqui more acutely, but the caps these caps are also good, and a cheaper option (I tend to slurp through the drops quite quickly!)

Good Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1232431 июл 06, 2012

This is some good Reishi. I just got it, and I like it a lot. Very good stuff from Ron, like all his products. You can feel it in your body. Buy it now!

just right for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3235653 июн 29, 2013

I had thyroid cancer and my immune system has been pretty screwed up for me ever since. I used to have tons of symptoms, even after surgery and radiation therapy, when I got all healed up, I still get a few anonying ones that I couldn't get rid of. Thanks to this I am less prone to stress, able to sleep more, even if I didn't sleep, I won't feel half dead, a lot less headaches and won't gain weight for no reason. My immune system is great now thanks to this. I will keep buying this. I was told to look for the extract or essence when buying Reishi. They are the good stuff that our body can absorbs effectively and this entire bottle is full of reishi extract, so I am glad. The powder stuff sure is cheap, but I will trust what the expert says.

The Great immune system regulator

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1979468 июл 23, 2013

The Duanwood Reishi is a life saver in many ways. Improves the cardiovascular system, helps lower the "bad" cholesterol and gives me amazing energy.

Позиции 11-20 из 22